Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timmah!

Fantasy MLS

Fantasy MLS is open for another season at http://www.mfls.com/

It's the standard salary cap format, with 18 man rosters and a Manager. You get $2,850,000 to build a team, and you start out with a 3-4-3 alignment. If you donate money to the site (which is not actually affiliated with MLS), you get to use alternate formations. You're allowed up to three players per MLS team and six internationals overall. Managers have no cost attached and do not count toward the three per MLS side.

Player salaries range from $40k to $335, with the following earning the max: David Beckham, Omar Bravo, Landon Donovan, Thierry Henry, Rafa Marquez and Fredy Montero. Slightly less expensive are Juan Pablo Angel and Dwayne DeRosario; the top earners in goal are Faryd Mondragon and Donovan Ricketts.

You're only allowed one team per email address and one Division per entry, so in addition to the team below (yes, I started off by going to homer route), I'm going to set up another one and create an Rotoworld league, the password for which will be posted soon.

In the meantime, feel free to start signing up, and hopefully, we'll get a good group together!

I went ahead and created a division for us...it's called "Rotoworld Forums" and the password is "Rotoworld"

Here's my team, "Los Sombreros Furiosos":

GK: Faryd Mondragon, Joe Cannon

D: Jay DeMerit, Drew Moor, Todd Dunivant, Michael Harrington, Cory Gibbs

M: David Ferreira, Brad Davis, Eddie Gaven, Jeff Larentowicz, Roger Torres, Brian Carroll, Ned Grabavoy

F: Conor Casey, Patrick Nyarko, Josh Wolff, Omar Salgado, Zach Schiwalski

MGR: Peter Nowak