Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chowder35

Slow Draft League

Looking for committed owners for a slow draft on the message board. Owners need to be able to access the forums frequently enough to get a couple rounds in a day.

I'm thinking redraft league, but could do 3-6 keepers.

We need 8 more good owners that know their stuffand can take a lil trash talk without getting offended and quitting.

Make sure to leave a post here so we know who you are and what your team name is in the league.

This is a great league for you working folk that get to sit at the computer all day.

me, and won, bosox04, moonlighter, and dayno66.

Dayno's a new RW member. So kind of a slow start. But we're not in a rush.

Come on mjb, you were one of the good guys! Let's do this!

Woot, only 6 spots left.

I am in with Beers and Tears

B)

Sent a PM to Ballin' Oates with a link to this thread, he said he would be interested if we got the band back together.

I might be interested in participating, but i work during the day and won't be on the internet with any regularity. Is that okay?

I think there is a 6 hour limit for each pick M-F 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM (Eastern/NYC Time). If you can manage that then you are welcome but you don't wanna be the guy holding everyone up. We tend to get antsy LOL. This league is best for people that have internet access for a pick or 2 during the day and then are ready to bust out picks at night.

I would describe this group as very to super active (hyperactive?).

I'm completely for the guy who doesnt have internet who made an account yesterday.

It's not a big deal if you want to choose someone else. I'm sure that I will find a league to play in. Feel free to shoot me an email if you change your mind: ahwosg [at] yahoo.com.

Come on wiz B). We don't need a league a-hole. Only way to know someone is to interact with them, I highly doubt that this is natti, read his other posts. I'm not saying we should definitely invite him, it sounds like he might not be the best fit, but no need to take the mantle of a-hole. Fantasy baseball is all about having fun, we need to put what natti did behind us and make this league the best that we can, no a-holes required.