Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chowder35

Slow Draft League

Anyone PM skeleton crew yet? He always made solid picks, and just got screwed at a couple points from being at the turn.

i pm'd him last night. if he accepts then we may be full. assuming ballin, rgkid144 and his friend all join up.

Ballin is in.

So if we get Skeleton, RGKid and his friend (if they both check out profile wise) we will be full.

To the new managers, don't be offended that we are being a little OCD about checking your profile, this is our second attempt this year because we had someone quit on us in the 12th round w/o a 3rd basemen. Noone would take over her team and the draft imploded causing us to start over. That's a little history lesson, we just want to prevent that from happening again by all means so we are looking at your profile and old posts to make sure you are serious about doing the league.

It's probably like 2 in the morning where Skele is so we may not hear from him til a little later today.

we need three more owners. dayno66 is out cuz he can't be reached via pm, he has them off or is unable to use them cuz he's a probationary member.

i'll be away from the cpu for a bit. hopefully we can get three more today.

actually we need two owners. the sooner we have to owners the sooner we start drafting. i'd like to get drafting tonight.

Why not just roll with 10?

We can start now!