Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chowder35

ReLoad Slow Draft

I signed up with a nice name from the past B)

Haha

I wanted to make sure this league stays light hearted instead of getting too serious and dramatic like the last one. So I started out with a joke. We are in this league because we enjoy baseball and we want to play against other competitive owners. Most of all, we want to have fun doing it.

I guess this goes without saying, but whenever we get this thing going we should remember to be patient with each other and keep in mind that we have over a month before the season starts.

I guess this goes without saying, but whenever we get this thing going we should remember to be patient with each other and keep in mind that we have over a month before the season starts.

+1

All of our problems in the previous draft started when people got impatient and started verbally abusing each other...let's learn from our mistakes.

Updated list

chowder35

and won

4bdn

dawaiverwiz

mjb03003

moonlighter

dayno66

bosox04

rgkid144

we're up to 9. rgkid thinks he's got a tenth as well.

Awesome, almost full. I hope we here back from Bailin' Oates.

Oh my God, nobody has picked yet. HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Oh and I'm glad mjb joined, I'm skeptical however. He probably didnt draft a good team the first time and wants to redraft. Figures.

Updated list

chowder35

and won

4bdn

dawaiverwiz

mjb03003

moonlighter

dayno66

bosox04

rgkid144

Ballin' Oates

we're up to 10.

Oh my God, nobody has picked yet. HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Oh and I'm glad mjb joined, I'm skeptical however. He probably didnt draft a good team the first time and wants to redraft. Figures.

Haha, very funny wiz.

we're back to 9. dayno66 can't receive pm's. so can't really have him if we can't get in touch with him.

we need three more good owners, preferably RW people with 100+ posts. I'm taking off for a while. be back later.

i get an email every time someone writes on this forum, so i don't see how pms are so important. not my fault rotoworld wont let me get pms.

i get an email every time someone writes on this forum, so i don't see how pms are so important. not my fault rotoworld wont let me get pms.

Dude, if you get an email every time someone writes on this forum your inbox will explode. We had like 60-something pages of posts in the first attempt and we were only 12 rounds in!

Sorry Dayno. I think you need to be able to get PMs. That's how we communicate.

quick write 100 posts.

I agree with this.

I am skeptical of anyone who doesnt receive pms, he's probably wants to join this league because of how inferior his previous team went. I mean Alfonsio Soriano in the 3rd? Tim Stauffer in the 5th?

JK.