Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chowder35

ReLoad Slow Draft

i can receive pms now after only ten posts, so good advice. and its your league, but im just going to say that I could go out and reply to 300 posts and say "hey check it out. I have rotoworld cred!" but that doesn't mean I know anymore about baseball. ps (trash talk) I'm willing to put my fantasy baseball chops up against anyone here.

if this guy quits I CALLED It, but if he's a great owner and drafted I CALLED it too.

Just want to cover all my bases.

If this guy likes baseball, I called it!

So if my estimate is correct...we need 3 more owners. When are RGKid and his friends signing up? If they join we just need 1 more.

Chowder PM'd me and I PM'd him back. I am very interested in this league, and told him my schedule. Would be more than willing to join this league and I feel a good member to this league. Have a long day tomorrow, but will be up for another 1/2 hour or so, or I will check back in the morning.

wiley seems like he'd be a good fit. he's got access all day and just some conflicts at night. I gave him the green light. so we're at 10. Haven't heard back from rgkid or skeleton crew.

I just joined the league on Yahoo. I'll be on most of the day tomorrow, 9-5. Really looking forward to the league. I think 5 keepers would be about ideal, but would be open for anything.

I'm good with five or fewer. Its cool to get rewarded for drafting well. Likewise, it's lame when there are 20 keepers and one bad draft screws you for the next two years.

I think we should incorporate a rule that you can't keep anyone withing the first 3 rounds. That way people wont be able to draft Pujols and just keep him until he retires. I think it will even the playing fields a little bit from year to year.

hows this, first 3 rounds you can only keep for 1 season after this one, rounds 4-10 three years, and rounds 10+ five years.

YO dudes....sorry I actually had a wake tonight.......yeah im in for this keeper shenanigans

How bout we take one keeper from anyone drafted in rounds 1-3, one from anyone drafted from round 4 -8, and then one from any player thereafter...

hows this, first 3 rounds you can only keep for 1 season after this one, rounds 4-10 three years, and rounds 10+ five years.

How bout we take one keeper from anyone drafted in rounds 1-3, one from anyone drafted from round 4 -8, and then one from any player thereafter...

"hows this, first 3 rounds you can only keep for 1 season after this one, rounds 4-10 three years, and rounds 10+ five years."

thats a lot of numbers for people to keeps track of. but i'm down for it if everyone else is. if everyone sticks to the rules it will be a cool system.

how bout we just ignore this post, since it doesnt really say anything different from the one below it.

Goin' back to the cave now lol

5 keepers is the most that I would like. I like Chowder's plan for the keepers.

YO dudes....sorry I actually had a wake tonight.......yeah im in for this keeper shenanigans

sorry to hear it man, and welcome

the old thread has been taken care of, so for those of us that were in the other draft, there is no longer a database of our strategies.

sorry to hear it man, and welcome

Yeah, it's cool dude thanks. Good to be hear.

4 keepers, using the round stipulations drafted 1-3 you can keep for the next year, 4-10 three years and 10+ 5 years.

Or 4 keepers, they get kept as your first four picks next year, if you want to keep it simple.

when draft starts, you have a 6 hour window to pick. the clock will only run from 10 am est to 11 pm est.

but we still need a 12th.