Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chowder35

ReLoad Slow Draft

i'm checking out at 11. if we get a 12th owner tonight, feel free to randomize an order and we'll get started.

current owners

chowder35

bosox04

mjb03003

4bdn

and won

dayno66

wiley02

rgkid144

dawaiverwiz

moonlighter

ballin' oates

4 keepers, using the round stipulations drafted 1-3 you can keep for the next year, 4-10 three years and 10+ 5 years.

I like that option. The other option does not offer much value to keeping guys. You will pretty much just keep your first four picks.

I'm down for whatever as long as I don't have to make the document that tracks it all.

Dudes. Hate to do it to you guys, but I gotta drop out already lol. I go away every summer im a teen tour counselor, and im just entirely sure if ill have my labtop out in cali or not. Someone from my home league usually takes over for the few weeks im away, but id feel bad asking them to take over for this league also. Seriously my bad about joining and backing out so fast, but its better this way in the long run. Enjoy dudes.

ha. have fun, back to ten teams.

chowder35

bosox04

mjb03003

4bdn

and won

dayno66

wiley02

dawaiverwiz

moonlighter

ballin' oates

good morning, we need two owners. I'd like to start drafting today/night. If anyone finds some one interested feel free to invite them.

10 works for me. That way its less newbs.

Yea, let's do it with 10! The roster positions make it deep enough so it wont be wicked easy. It will also alter the draft a little bit more compared to our last draft.

P.S. I would love to start the draft today. I have absolutely nothing to do, so I will be sitting on my computer all day.

I'm cool with 19. I'd like to hear from all ten owners before we start drafting though.

I honestly don't think anyone is going to care, you are the commish so sometimes you can just make decisions, you know.

I would make a time and say we are starting then and then post the draft order at that time.

You can email everyone as well from the Yahoo league to let them know we are starting today at so and so time.

Im just hoping I don't get an early pick. I want 8 9 or 10 haha.

We are gonna get this bad boy started at noon. I'm gonna need someone to randomize an order since I'm on my phone.

We are gonna get this bad boy started at noon. I'm gonna need someone to randomize an order since I'm on my phone.

I will do it. One second.

From="arus520@yahoo.com"

To="owners"

Subject="ReLoad Draft Order"

Alex has used the FFToolbox.com random draft order generator for the ReLoad league. To verify the results visit this page: http://www.fftoolbox.com/draft_order_generator.cfm?id=32423

The following draft order was randomly generated for your league:

1 - Chowder35

2 - mjb03003

3 - And Won

4 - 4BDN

5 - Dayno66

6 - BoSox04

7 - moonlighter

8 - Ballin Oates

9 - Dudes dont have .s

10 - wiley

Regards,

FFToolbox.com

Anyone want it re-generated?

It looks like all the picks are basically the same from our last draft....

I had the 6th pick, Chowder had the 1st pick...

I'm first again?

The draft order looks very very similar. It's weird.