Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skoodog

MLB 2K11 Perfect Game

Anyone excited? I'm playing 2K10 right now and once I got the pitching mechanics down, it's not bad. The contest sounds fun, but check this little nugget out in the rules:

•You must throw a Perfect Game without making any pitching substitutions. You must pitch an entire game without allowing any hits, defensive errors, or allowing someone to reach base while on defense; and without (1) making any pitching substitutions, (2) calling any coach visits to the mound, (3) pausing the game, or (4) delaying the game (waiting 60 seconds or more between pitches).

That seems kinda tacky - I mean, you can do that in real life, why wouldn't you be able to in the game? The other two are kind of weird too - better not have to go to the bathroom between pitches!

This doesn't make me want to buy this over The Show at all, they could give up away 100 dollars for each 4 HR game you have. I'd still get The Show.

This doesn't make me want to buy this over The Show at all, they could give up away 100 dollars for each 4 HR game you have. I'd still get The Show.

Yeah MLB 2k11 doesn't even compare with The Show. The Show is so much better it's scary.

I rented this game it was pretty playable but buying it?

No still not even close to the show.