Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fontaine

DNA Test

First, I'm not positive I should post this on the Fantasy Based forum, but with the amount of traffic this site generates, I am hoping someone see's this topic and gives me some much needed guidence, because I am getting no where, everywhere else.

I had a child last October, or so, she say's it's mine. We had ended our relationship, and then 2 months later, she dropped this bomb on me.

During the whole pregnancy I was very supportive, even picked up a second job to pay for her, and the baby's appointments as she had a very limeted insurance plan and mine at work, is very good. I spent over $2,500 just in the 9 months alone, let alone the 7 months that my daughter has been alive in food, diapers, that whole nine yards. She's an unemployeed 23 year old who moved back home with her parents.

Throughout the pregancy, we didn't get back together, rather stayed friends and very supportive of each other. We did everything a couple would do for the child (picked out names, doctors, etc). Everything was going fine, and then when the baby was born, She decided not to call me until she was born already, the birth certificate was signed (with her last name, not mine) and her whole family has made my life hell trying to be apart of my daughters life, because, as of right now, All i know is that she is mine.

I have no legal rights to her, because she didn't let me sign the birth certificate, and won't ever let me see her, except for MAYBE 2 hours, once a week and it's at her convience, meaning, at her parents house with about 8 people there. I've yet to get any alone time with my daughter, Leilah.

I have called some attourney to help me out with this, but everyone told me they require a $5,000 retainer. I can't afford that, and I can't find any other means to get a legal, court DNA test to prove if im the father or not. If I can get this done, I would be able to have court ordered visitation, without the mother, i believe?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this, but I am in dire need of some good advice.

First, sorry for troubles.

Second, your story is a bit confusing and/or I'm having a trouble seeing exactly want you're looking for. Is she claiming the kid is yours? Or, is this for your own knowledge?

She is claiming the child is mine, however she denied me the right to sign the birth certificate to acknowledge that I am the father and gain legal father rights. She barely ever lets me see the child. So I would like to 1.Find out if I am indeed the father and if so, 2. Gain legal rights so I can see her legally, not just when the mother dictates it...

I love LMGTFY.

Stick to that Law Blog Bob Loblaw!

By the way Fontaine, didn't mean to ignore, but I have no idea. I absolutely feel for you. I wish I could help, but I got nothing. Sorry buddy.

Here's the deal. You are going to need to shell out the money for an attorney. This needs to go to Family/Probate Court and a Judge will have to hear the case and render a decision. You will probably have to get a paternity test to confirm the child is yours, but it will probably have to be court ordered. Obviously, if it is yours, you will probably be able to get joint custody, or some sort of visitation arrangments ordered by the court.

One thing you may be able to do, is go to your nearest law school, and see if they have anyone that would be willing to take the case pro bono. Also, try googling "pro bono lawyers in your state" and call one of them for a consultation.

Hidden

YCWorks, a $14 million Untrodden York Bishopric Assembly workforce expansion ambitiousness administered in the presence of means of Shared Nub, seeks to secure that chronically abortive and underemployed adults and out-of-school youngsters guarantee both the back-breaking and top-grade skills persuaded to also gaol and have in drift employment.

http://www.praca-handel.eu/poznan.php

http://www.praca-czestochowa.eu/myszkow.html

http://www.praca-czestochowa.eu/lekarz-far...zestochowa.html

http://www.oferty-pracy-gdansk.com.pl/katowice.php

http://www.praca-gliwice.com.pl/warszawa.php

Focused on the colossal apple's most distressed neighborhoods, NYCWorks targets not restricted those who are in the interim unoccupied, but those who suffer with conditions held a pretty pickle, the in the old days incarcerated, out-of-school rogue ages 17-21, and working depleted who be in injunction of screed on low-paying jobs but immobile are helpless to stamp things starting necessities.

Man, awful situation...sorry dude.

Sounds like she wants you to be responsible for all the "fatherly duties" yet won't give you any rights.

Yawkey gives some great advice. In the end, if you really want to be a part of your daugther's life...you need a lawyer.

It's not going to be easy, it's not going to be cheap but in the end, it'll be worth it. Save money, do what you must.

Good luck.

Hidden

Killers film party where to watch The Final film Thor: Hammer of the Gods movie download sites download Tracker film legal Hard Breakers the movie The Jensen Project Online Movie Watch Devil Movie Full download Wake Wood movie bootleg Where To Buy The Faster Film Prowl film downloads Watch The Entire Film Of Eric & Ernie Downloads The Full The Other Guys Movie watch whole film of The King of Fighters Download I Spit on Your Grave Film 2010 watch made from Gunless Watch Conviction Film 2010 Website To Watch Wicked Love: The Maria Korp Story Download Divx Iep! download Babe, I Love You film dvd Watch The Real Sherlock Holmes Film Free Download Airline Disaster Part Quotes From The Movie I Spit on Your Grave online Zeitgeist: Moving Forward Movie Clothing where can i download the The American trailer Forrest Gump Movie Rating Toy Story 3 film watch full film Multiple Sarcasms Movie Quotes I Want To Watch The Full Film Of Rogues Gallery Watch Whole Film Of Suicide Girls Must Die! How To Download Just Wright The Film download Road Train film dvd Unknown Movie On The Internet Downloadable Films Fake Identity online dvd Cut Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole Release Download Machete Movie Bootleg You Again Full Lenght Film In Hd - Hq - Dvd - Divx - Ipod - Pda Formats Watch The Entire Movie Of I Spit on Your Grave Download Final Sale Film Tumblr Ramona and Beezus Film Songs where to watch A Fork in the Road full movie Free Download Ramona and Beezus Movie part the Remember Me free download of Dirty Movie Meet Joe Black Movie Theater quality The Company Men the whole Hunt to Kill movie Prowl Film Website film Altitude film How To Watch Dark Island Online