Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bklynkenny

new 30 team dynasty league

I'm starting a new 30-team fantasy baseball league for 2012, with the premise behind it being to mirror MLB as closely as possible for a fantasy baseball league. This, of course, is quite challenging; I've been in my fair share of these leagues and many of them have fallen apart due to issues with the rules. That's why I'm starting now, putting together a detailed league constitution, and why I'm looking for one or two co-commissioners to help run the league. We need to vet out the rules and look for any possible issues beforehand so we avoid the drama that occurs too often.

The basics of my league:

- 30 team dynasty

- H2H points

- full MLB and minor league rosters

- free agent bidding with contracts

- free

If anybody's interested in helping me run this league, shoot me an email and we'll discuss. I've already started on the league constitution, so we can review it as we go along. If you're only interested in joining as a GM, shoot me an email as well or post on the forum http://armchairbaseball.proboards.com. The forums are empty right now, as I've just started on this league today.

- Kenny

bklyn.kenny [at] gmail.com

Armchair Fantasy Baseball has been invited to and is now part of the ProFSL community. Please note the new link.

Armchair Fantasy Baseball

I'm starting a new 30-team fantasy baseball league for 2012, with the premise behind it being to mirror MLB as closely as possible for a fantasy baseball league. This, of course, is quite challenging; I've been in my fair share of these leagues and many of them have fallen apart due to issues with the rules. That's why I'm starting now, putting together a detailed league constitution, and why I'm looking for one or two co-commissioners to help run the league. We need to vet out the rules and look for any possible issues beforehand so we avoid the drama that occurs too often.

The basics of my league:

- 30 team dynasty

- H2H points

- full MLB and minor league rosters

- free agent bidding with contracts

- free

If anybody's interested in helping me run this league, shoot me an email and we'll discuss. I've already started on the league constitution, so we can review it as we go along. If you're only interested in joining as a GM, shoot me an email as well or post on the forum http://armchairbaseball.proboards.com. The forums are empty right now, as I've just started on this league today.

- Kenny

bklyn.kenny [at] gmail.com