Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dukester

Patriot Tickets

Looking for some direction on getting tickets for the Oct.16th game against the Cowboys.Direction in how to make a connection with the Pats ticket office itself I guess.Went to Patriots .com and can't seem to find a place to see if tixs are available.I'm aware of other online sites that are essentially scalping them but would rather try and get legit tixs through the team.I'm not sure,is that game sold out or have tickets even been put on sale yet?Anyhow,anyone with any info to help lead fella along would be greatly appreciated.

I've never tried buying Pats tickets, but I'm going to presume that they follow the same process most other teams (in pretty much all sports), such as the Eagles do.

NFL single-game tickets don't go on sale as soon as the schedule is announced. Unless you are a season ticket holder, you must wait until the team goes through them first, and then they'll release tickets later in the spring/early summer.

Eagles single game tickets get sold out shortly after they go on sale (and by "shortly" I mean within an hour or so), I would imagine the same applies to the Pats. If you can't be online/near a phone/physically in line on the release date, you'll likely have to go through places like Stub Hub, or get friendly with a season ticket holder who might be able to spare an extra or have access to special ticket releases.

Since the Cowboys don't make it to NE very often, I would imagine that one will sell out quickly, and you'll either have to pay above face, or hope that a STH has an extra.

Yeah Timmah is right. However, I can never seem to get tix through the Pats own box office, so I usually go through stubhub.com, or aceticket.com. Both are legit vendors. You are def. going to pay over face value for them though...

Craigslist.com is sports tickets heaven.

Hidden
I've never tried buying Pats tickets, but I'm going to presume that they follow the same process most other teams (in pretty much all sports), such as the Eagles do.NFL single-game tickets don't go on sale as soon as the schedule is announced. Unless you are a season ticket holder, you must wait until the team goes through them first, and then they'll release tickets later in the spring/early summer.Eagles single game tickets get sold out shortly after they go on sale (and by "shortly" I mean within an hour or so), I would imagine the same applies to the Pats. If you can't be online/near a phone/physically in line on the release date, you'll likely have to go through places like Stub Hub, or get friendly with a season ticket holder who might be able to spare an extra or have access to special ticket releases.Since the Cowboys don't make it to NE very often, I would imagine that one will sell out quickly, and you'll either have to pay above face, or hope that a STH has an extra.