Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teamshameless

The Rules are Simple!

- If you want to participate, just reply to this thread with the player you think should be ranked next on the draft list

- Rank the nba players based on a Single-Season, Traditional 9-catagory Fantasy League (either H2H or Roto)

- Each player needs 5 votes to be ranked (1-36), 4 votes to be ranked (37-84), and 3 votes to be ranked (84+)

- If you are the final deciding voter for a particular player, it's your duty to start the next thread, name it "#2" or "#18" or whichever # the NEXT pick is. in the body of the thread, copy/paste these directions along with an updated rankings list!

- You can vote ON BEHALF of others! Just cite a previous thread where any member voted for a player, and you can carry over thier vote to make the process faster! (please be specific when doing this). This also means you should be careful who you vote for, any of your votes can be quoted and used against you later!

1. Marion

2. Kobe

3. KG

4. LBJ

5 Arenas

6. ?????

People drafting Arenas fifth deserve to be in my leagues, man...

Dirk. Finally, the German gets the respect.

Whatever.

Arenas has been a decisive part in my back to back championship team. I don't regret getting him high, and will do it again this year if i have the chance to.

Hey, if it works for you, go for it. I have a deep bias against the guy because the person that we dubbed Sean F@ggot (his names Sean Fekrinia or some jazz) in our league always has him for his points and 3s. Also, I just don't like my guards shooting below at the least 44 percent, and assisting lower than 7 a game. I do like to win assists. I also pointed out that I like to get my points, the easiest category because everyone does it, from cheaper rounds.

Sorry to offend you.

Don't need to worry 7331T, you don't offend me.

By the way, i agree points is probably the easiest category, but you can easily consider Arenas as a SG if you want in your mind, and then all of a sudden is a high assist SG, and does all the things SGs do (pts, 3s, some stl and good FT%). I usually like better to dominate 3s, steals and blocks, since i've found out that are more easily overseen by most people, so Arenas helps out in two of the three categories, too.

I also hope i didn't offend you, it was not my goal to do so.