Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

The Original 2011 RW Community League

I'll set it up later this morning....

Perfect, sounds good to me.

for the non-PPR mock as bateman linked above, we have 8 signed in over at yahoo...could those of you signed in already post your team name and RW id so i can load your players and match up your yahoo team name w/ your RW screen name

we'd like full participation, but please PM me if you're one of the 4 not signed in already and not interested in playing it out during 2011...

it's really no rush, but yahoo came online unseasonably early this year so we've already registered the league and would like to play it out for bragging rights...

again, we'd like all the original 12 that signed up play this out, but it IS early so if you're not interested in playing this out, please just send me a PM so we can move on w/o you...

naboo has also suggested that the winner receive the honor of naming the TOP GUN cup...

...and since i had the foresight to draft derrick mason, i suppose he believes i really have no competition....

B)

"no, no, no boys...there's TWO oo's in gOOse smOOt"

good luck to those of you in the PPR mock...like ducky in high school, i'll be watching from the sidelines

thanks again to bateman and RW

good luck

not sure if you're expecting a PM from me, but just to be clear: I'm not taking over Bobs team, he is the sole owner.

not sure if you're expecting a PM from me, but just to be clear: I'm not taking over Bobs team, he is the sole owner.

no, no problem...i had considered it bob's team all along, but wanted to give you first option if he bowed out...and we again appreciate you stepping up and wrapping up his draft while he was on vacation

Since this is becoming a league, I'm more than happy to move it to the corresponding forum. Before I do that, would you like to name your league???

would you like to name your league???

sm00tduck trashtalk extravaganza '11

sm00tduck trashtalk extravaganza '11

^^^THIS^^^ B)

or maybe...

The ORIGINAL 2011 RW Community League

'cause PPR is for sissies!!

:)

thanks bateman