Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go  Texans Go

Mr. 5000

I would like to give a Congradulations to my friend J-Pug on becoming one of the few to reach 5,000 posts!

CONGRATS

I would like to give a Congradulations to my friend J-Pug on becoming one of the few to reach 5,000 posts!

CONGRATS

Thank you. Im just seeing this now. Like 2 hours later but yeah much appreciated bro.

You mean the only member?

Wow. That's a big number. It's very respected in the message board community. Ok, I'm fluffing this a bit. Either way, you need to find other hobbies! B)

Kidding brah...

Congrats....5000 is not easy and thank you for not celebrating every 1,000th post either!

Wow. That's a big number. It's very respected in the message board community. Ok, I'm fluffing this a bit. Either way, you need to find other hobbies! B)

Kidding brah...

Congrats....5000 is not easy and thank you for not celebrating every 1,000th post either!

Sex and Fantasy Sports what else does a man need.

Sex and Fantasy Sports what else does a man need.

beer man.......just beer

Oh, gambling too B)

beer man.......just beer

Oh, gambling too :)

dont forget food, then a beer to wash it all down B)

gambling and sports are hand and hand, man..

I was just looking around, and we have the same average post per day at 32. Hahaha...I have a feeling I will be there in the 5000 club sooner than I would like.

I knew there would be at least one person to say beer.

Re-reading my post I don't think I was clear. I meant beer and gambling on top of fantasy sports and sex.

EDIT: Never-effing-mind. It's Monday and I can't make any sense.

I have a feeling im gonna be zooming up the ranks soon. I have a class that ends at 2, and my next one isnt until 6. My house is too far away to go back home so I just have to chill in the library.

I have a feeling im gonna be zooming up the ranks soon. I have a class that ends at 2, and my next one isnt until 6. My house is too far away to go back home so I just have to chill in the library.

No studying for Mr. Swish?

No studying for Mr. Swish?

Oh yea. I guess I could do that. Actually sounds like a good idea.

To hell with studying. Just make sure you read the required text and do your damn work and you are golden. B)

Oh yea. I guess I could do that. Actually sounds like a good idea.

Yeah I said I was going to do that last semester because I had the same situation, it didn't turn out well though. The ladies just are begging for me to look at them instead of my books.

I was just looking around, and we have the same average post per day at 32. Hahaha...I have a feeling I will be there in the 5000 club sooner than I would like.

Probably.

I just wanted to say congrats and welcome aboard to the next 5000th poster......

csquared

Thats hysterical cause that post was my 6000th. I didnt plan it that way but yeah man it was.

Are you gonna give yourself a Handy everytime you hit the next thousandth post?

This is why u and I dont talk. Theres no need to be rude. I was congratulating a dedicated poster and friend on reaching 5000 posts. Seriously if ur gonna respond to posts and what not please do us all a favor and dont do stuff like this when u do. Its rude and disrespectful.

This is why u and I dont talk. Theres no need to be rude. I was congratulating a dedicated poster and friend on reaching 5000 posts. Seriously if ur gonna respond to posts and what not please do us all a favor and dont do stuff like this when u do. Its rude and disrespectful.

he cant help it...ive noticed his attitude in many other posts. The funny thing, is how he trolls your posts....

Thanks Jpug (I think) B) haha