Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go  Texans Go

Mr. 5000

People spend alot of time on these forums and make this a better place to visit because of their dedication. Csquared is by far one of them. We dont ask for anything in return for posting all the time. We do it cause its fun and we enjoy interacting with people and helping when we can. To sit here and trash on the fact that we wanna say congratulations to one another on reaching milestone posts is discourteous on ur part.

Thanks Jpug (I think) B) haha

Your welcome. Youre one of the best posters on this site and u post alot which makes it even better. I enjoy ur posts and ur insight. Congratulations to a Rotoworld "Good Guy" on making 5000.

People spend alot of time on these forums and make this a better place to visit because of their dedication. Csquared is by far one of them. We dont ask for anything in return for posting all the time. We do it cause its fun and we enjoy interacting with people and helping when we can. To sit here and trash on the fact that we wanna say congratulations to one another on reaching milestone posts is discourteous on ur part.

well and properly said....i probably would have worded it differently. something along the lines of...............ughhh, forget it!!! B)

well and properly said....i probably would have worded it differently. something along the lines of...............ughhh, forget it!!! :)

I can only imagine. B)

Your welcome. Youre one of the best posters on this site and u post alot which makes it even better. I enjoy ur posts and ur insight. Congratulations to a Rotoworld "Good Guy" on making 5000.

Thank you my friend...funny cause you always have certain guys who mock you for the number of posts you have. They usually choose that route, when they have nothing intelligent from a sports viewpoint to counter with. I take solace in knowing that my high post counts are due to the fact that I'm pretty well diversified sports wise (baseball, football, and basketball forums)......

Thank you my friend...funny cause you always have certain guys who mock you for the number of posts you have. They usually choose that route, when they have nothing intelligent from a sports viewpoint to counter with. I take solace in knowing that my high post counts are due to the fact that I'm pretty well diversified sports wise (baseball, football, and basketball forums)......

That u are. Mine arent quite as diversified. U will almost certaily always find me in Baseball,Off Topic or Basketball. Maybe soon in Football. Im just hesitant this year because I know that I dont handle losing well and that Id be dedicating alot of time to learning the players and strategies to give myself a chance at winning. I dont think I have that much time in me or patience at this point really. Im such a Baseball guy its not even funny. I know ur a Basketball guy csquared. Its my 2nd fav but still do really well in it. Never as good as Baseball though. Everything in Baseball is just so clear to me, what moves to make, who to draft, strategies and everything else. I see it so well.

Do I get a party when I hit 3000?

Do u get a party????

Ha.........Only the party of the century.........we are gonna have strippers,MILFS, and beer......all the necessities. We are gonna play fun games like pin the tail on the MURPHZILLA and bobbing for apples with a fun twist............u gotta get to the apple before Black Lagooner bites ur ear off. Dantoine is gonna play Russian Roulette with his monkey. Its gonna be a blast.

So much fun and all for u pal.

Do u get a party????

Ha.........Only the party of the century.........we are gonna have strippers,MILFS, and beer......all the necessities. We are gonna play fun games like pin the tail on the MURPHZILLA and bobbing for apples with a fun twist............u gotta get to the apple before Black Lagooner bites ur ear off. Dantoine is gonna play Russian Roulette with his monkey. Its gonna be a blast.

So much fun and all for u pal.

LOL nice. Hey man I'm sorry bout bein a jerk last night, I was a littly tipsy and it didn't sound nearly as harsh as it does when you're sober. And no I don't troll you, I tend to hit the View New Posts a lot and since you post so much, you just happen to be in most threads.

But yeah, sorry for bein a jerk.

LOL nice. Hey man I'm sorry bout bein a jerk last night, I was a littly tipsy and it didn't sound nearly as harsh as it does when you're sober. And no I don't troll you, I tend to hit the View New Posts a lot and since you post so much, you just happen to be in most threads.

But yeah, sorry for bein a jerk.

Well TY. I was a d!ck to u a few days back as well in a post where u made a joke and I said no comment cause I didnt wanna talk to u. That was d!ck on my part so I apologize as well. Im not like that usually its just that I felt that u had been rude with myself and others earlier in the week. I guess we can both chalk it up to off days on our part. But I give u alot of credit for coming out and saying what u did after it was all said n done. TY & TTYL.

Congrats Mustache Toes.......I see ur within 8 posts of 5000. I know its just around the corner for u so heres an early congrats.

B)

5000 for Mustachio!

not even 5000 posts!? How can you call yourself a mod..... B)

I know, I'm terrible.

***Walks away with head down.***

not even 5000 posts!? How can you call yourself a mod..... :)

I know what a joke he is..he should be banned B) .

That is kind of sick that you are over 6,400 posts J-Pug. Considering I had more posts than you up until like 2,500. Then you just went crazy!!!

That is kind of sick that you are over 6,400 posts J-Pug. Considering I had more posts than you up until like 2,500. Then you just went crazy!!!

its hard to believe anyone had more posts then JPUG before

its hard to believe anyone had more posts then JPUG before

I know huh? I have never been 1st though. I have gotten as high as 3...I have some work to do...

I know huh? I have never been 1st though. I have gotten as high as 3...I have some work to do...

yea im like 34th or around there...i hav ALOT of work to do to make it any higher haha maybe in my dreams i can be first

the only thing iv been first one here on rotoworld was last sunday was i was the top poster in the past 24 hours wen i had like 150 posts in the past 24 hours...hmm right now im first also but no one cares bout that stuff