Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go  Texans Go

Mr. 5000

the only thing iv been first one here on rotoworld was last sunday was i was the top poster in the past 24 hours wen i had like 150 posts in the past 24 hours...hmm right now im first also but no one cares bout that stuff

I cleared 500 in 24 hrs once. It was pretty cool and had nothin to do with the Name One Player Thread. Actually it wasnt pretty cool...............it was pretty lame.

I cleared 500 in 24 hrs once. It was pretty cool and had nothin to do with the Name One Player Thread. Actually it wasnt pretty cool...............it was pretty lame.

lol...I remember, I was on that night, and giving you a hard time about it...I was a close second at like 250ish that night...lol...we are lame huh?

lol...I remember, I was on that night, and giving you a hard time about it...I was a close second at like 250ish that night...lol...we are lame huh?

I'll stick to insulting myself and not u but yes I am lame.

I got close to 500 another night but couldnt really get over the hump of like 450. Everytime I did the ones from 24 hrs ago would just fall off and Id be back at like 445.

I'll stick to insulting myself and not u but yes I am lame.

Lol...well I won't insult you either, but will join you in calling myself lame!

Lol...well I won't insult you either, but will join you in calling myself lame!

You know what though............there were nights when thered be 3 or 4 guys over 200 and quite a few over 100. We would just get caught up in like 10 different threads and have so many convos going on at once. It was nuts. If u responded to a PM by the time u got back u were lost and itd take u a ton of time to catch up.

You know what though............there were nights when thered be 3 or 4 guys over 200 and quite a few over 100. We would just get caught up in like 10 different threads and have so many convos going on at once. It was nuts. If u responded to a PM by the time u got back u were lost and itd take u a ton of time to catch up.

I hear ya...those were the days...I think Baseball kinda does that you know, so many games, so many players...

I hear ya...those were the days...I think Baseball kinda does that you know, so many games, so many players...

i can only imagine how many windows u guys have open at once

i can only imagine how many windows u guys have open at once

473684357 that many

For this site. Just one actually.

Same here. To tell you the truth I usually only post in off-topic now.

Same here. To tell you the truth I usually only post in off-topic now.

ya off topic is such a good place. haha i usually come here, check if there is anything new, go into football and do sumtin in there then come back to the OT forum, then go to baseball after and so on and so forth

I would like to give a Congradulations to my friend J-Pug on becoming one of the few to reach 5,000 posts!

CONGRATS

Holy crap...for a little while now I thought J-Pug was another poster and was wondering why I never saw him...or is there someone with that name? JeterPUG will be the first to 10000...by Halloween if not sooner!

Holy crap...for a little while now I thought J-Pug was another poster and was wondering why I never saw him...or is there someone with that name? JeterPUG will be the first to 10000...by Halloween if not sooner!

Hahaha...just his nickname! Isn't that cool though? He has a nickname for his nickname!

By Thanksgiving. B)

whats the avatar??
its that new design for the future drays stadium

yep thats it...right when i saw it i wanted it as my avatar though ill prolly change it w/in a few weeks!

sad to say, ill be there soon enough...another couple months

dont make it a high priority