Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

2011 RW Community Fantasy Football PPR Mock Draft

bdams19

squidthunder

dumherb1

ginocan

BlueDevils22

Nicksy

drater

IsuckTDs

leapinglanny

3 more

bdams19

squidthunder

dumherb1

ginocan

BlueDevils22

Nicksy

drater

IsuckTDs

leapinglanny

3 more

Nice....now to hunt down 3 more

Nice....now to hunt down 3 more

Just PMed 5 people. Hopefully 3 out of 5 while sign up........

I would love to join in this. Can I join?

If you would like to join, please read the first post in this thread to see if you can comply with all of the requirements and can make that commitment. Also, you need to get a few posts under your belt so that your PM abilities will turn on.....Thanks.

If you would like to join, please read the first post in this thread to see if you can comply with all of the requirements and can make that commitment. Also, you need to get a few posts under your belt so that your PM abilities will turn on.....Thanks.

Actually, this makes a lot more sense. Someone with 0 posts might not be as active as we'd all like, especially if they don't have access to PMs. Maybe we should consider a replacement if interest allows.

Actually, this makes a lot more sense. Someone with 0 posts might not be as active as we'd all like, especially if they don't have access to PMs. Maybe we should consider a replacement if interest allows.

Just for some insight, "leapinglanny" is a close friend of mine, and I've been asking for awhile to officially join up to RW. I've been in numerous drafts with him, and he is a very active member in those leagues.

I know it's odd for someone to join a mock with just starting, but he's a good guy to have in this league.

Also, if needed, you can funnel the PM's to myself to him, if required (until he gets the significant number of posts)

guys, I am at my computer usually 8 hours a day, and anytime on the weekends. I can be available, and if need be as Squid Thunder said he can filter me the messages as well.

Thanks again

guys, I am at my computer usually 8 hours a day, and anytime on the weekends. I can be available, and if need be as Squid Thunder said he can filter me the messages as well.

Thanks again

I have no problems with a rookie joining the draft, again as long as they can comply with the requirements set forth in the first post. After 5 posts, your PM should turn on (I think)......

Thanks again

That's 2 of 5 messages...so lanny, how's the weather out in Walla Walla, Washington?

sunny, blue skies. Just the perfect weather for a literary genius.

Hot as hell here in NY as far as what everyone who goes out tells me. I will stay in the a/c for the time being...

sunny, blue skies. Just the perfect weather for a literary genius.

That's 3 posts...c'mon lanny. You're almost there. What's your favorite sleeper pick in the 13th round?

Milt "touchdown beagle" Stegall

I was quietly waiting a CFL or Tom Brady quote......

If you guys are waiting forever for a 12th, shoot me a PM and I'll take it. I'm surprised it's taking this long.

bdams19

squidthunder

dumherb1

ginocan

BlueDevils22

Nicksy

drater

IsuckTDs

leapinglanny

duckofbutter

bwilsonhs

1 more!!!!!

That's 2 of 5 messages...so lanny, how's the weather out in Walla Walla, Washington?

Walla Walla? At least it's not the Tri-****ties.... B)

where is loud mouth smoot when you need him? Guess he cannot afford internet 2 months in a row.

Not sure if you guys are looking for somebody more active on the boards to fill that last spot, but I'm on my computer all the time and could dedicate a lot of time to this thing. So, if there's a spot available for me I'll gladly join.

Not sure if you guys are looking for somebody more active on the boards to fill that last spot, but I'm on my computer all the time and could dedicate a lot of time to this thing. So, if there's a spot available for me I'll gladly join.

Sounds good to me.....

bdams19

squidthunder

dumherb1

ginocan

BlueDevils22

Nicksy

drater

IsuckTDs

leapinglanny

duckofbutter

bwilsonhs

Swinagen

Lock it up. Can we have a mod or someone in charge of this randomly generate a draft order? I can start drafting as soon as tomorrow.

I can draft within a few minutes of being PM'd except for a couple hours tomorrow evening. Lets do this.