Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

2011 RW Community Fantasy Football PPR Mock Draft

bdams19

squidthunder

dumherb1

ginocan

BlueDevils22

Nicksy

drater

IsuckTDs

leapinglanny

duckofbutter

bwilsonhs

Swinagen

Lock it up. Can we have a mod or someone in charge of this randomly generate a draft order? I can start drafting as soon as tomorrow.

We already have a draft order starting with you bdams. You're up! (Will PM bdams now)

We already have a draft order starting with you bdams. You're up! (Will PM bdams now)

I am around all day from work and tonight I will be home, PM me and I will get it on my phone....so if the draft order is as is I guess i have 3rd pick??

Blah...2nd straight draft middle spot...6-7-8 spot are my least favorite to pick from. Anybody wanna trade?

Blah...2nd straight draft middle spot...6-7-8 spot are my least favorite to pick from. Anybody wanna trade?

I'll trade with ya drater, lol

Hey lanny, your 2 posts away from out of probationary...wanna trade with drater or post some irrelevant news about michael crabtree's latest fiasco?

well I can comment on Bradys hair, as I am growing mine out in admiration of him. Now all I require is a pair of Uggs

well I can comment on Bradys hair, as I am growing mine out in admiration of him. Now all I require is a pair of Uggs

He's your #1 draft pick

QB:

RB: Chris Johnson (1.1)

RB:

WR:

WR:

Flex:

TE:

D:

K:

Squid OTC

Man, I'm torn on what to do here, but I got to roll with the better offense........Arian Foster

QB:

RB: Arian Foster (1.2)

RB:

WR:

WR:

Flex:

TE:

D:

K:

dumherb1 is OTC

1. bdams19 - Chris Johnson

2. squidthunder - Arian Foster

3. dumherb1

4. ginocan

5. BlueDevils22

6. Nicksy

7. drater

8. IsuckTDs

9. leapinglanny

10. duckofbutter

11. bwilsonhs

12. Swinagen

1. bdams19 - Chris Johnson

2. squidthunder - Arian Foster

3. dumherb1 - Adrian Peterson

4. ginocan

5. BlueDevils22

6. Nicksy

7. drater

8. IsuckTDs

9. leapinglanny

10. duckofbutter

11. bwilsonhs

12. Swinagen

please update when you pick in addition to posting your own roster

Chris Johnson is a very interesting #1 pick. Still an amazing and explosive player, but the talent around him will be terrible and he may have a rookie QB at some point. Plenty of check downs perhaps. Even in PPR, I think most would prefer AD or Foster. Nice to see the draft start off with an interesting pick......

I would have to say that it was between AP and CJ. If the titans can get a reasonable veteran qb (Hasslebeck, Mcnabb) than I think he is the number 1. There are too many question marks right now though, and I'm sure when things shake out my opinion might swing one way or the other.

I don't think Foster has as big a year quite honestly. With AJ and Owen Daniels finally healthy I think he's in for a regression. Add Ben Tate into the mix and who knows, it just seems too risky for a top pick IMO.

Edit: Plus, I am trying to draft an all dreadlocks team this year, so I figured this could be good practice.

I would have to say that it was between AP and CJ. If the titans can get a reasonable veteran qb (Hasslebeck, Mcnabb) than I think he is the number 1. There are too many question marks right now though, and I'm sure when things shake out my opinion might swing one way or the other.

I don't think Foster has as big a year quite honestly. With AJ and Owen Daniels finally healthy I think he's in for a regression. Add Ben Tate into the mix and who knows, it just seems too risky for a top pick IMO.

Edit: Plus, I am trying to draft an all dreadlocks team this year, so I figured this could be good practice.

I was thinking about AP and Foster, but I went with the better offense. I think the improved health of AJ and Daniels helps Foster. With a rookie QB in Minn, defenses are going to flood the box to stop AP. Plus, 1600 yards rushing from Foster and 60+ receptions seem too good to pass up

you all might think I am nuts, but I love the idea of Jamaal Charles going at 1. I usually dont pick conventional, but I think he is bound for monster numbers. I like the fact that Charles the horse of the offense, and AJ is tons better than Bowe, and CJ is slowing down. Weird, but thats me.

I think you can make an argument that there is not a ton of value at the 1 spot, as there are a lot of guys who are plenty capable in PPR. I had Foster last year, so it is tough for me to validate not picking him, but I decided to go with the talent over the results. Come september and the titans have no qb? CJ might be this year's Deangelo Williams; a great talent with an inept offense.

You can certainly make an argument for MORE than these 3 to be the top pick, in my opinion. CJ is just one of my favorite players and when it's a tie this can be a deciding factor for me. Having guys I enjoy watching / rooting for on my team is always preferable, though there is no doubt that AP / Foster will put up highlight reels of their own.

you all might think I am nuts, but I love the idea of Jamaal Charles going at 1. I usually dont pick conventional, but I think he is bound for monster numbers. I like the fact that Charles the horse of the offense, and AJ is tons better than Bowe, and CJ is slowing down. Weird, but thats me.

Valid point but couldn't pass on AP @ #3...he is still a stud IMO...

I don't think you can wrong with any of those guys. AP and CJ have performed numerous seasons, while Arian had a monster year last season. They're workhorses for their team, and will be getting the ball a ton this season as well.

and badams makes a great point too. I love love love having guys I like/can root easily for. I am the biggest Pats fan in Canada, and I dont root for many others, but those I do, thats usually my tie breaker. I realy like Jamaal, so I am probably going with my heart a bit too, but as squid said, you will not go wrong either way.

Although I do think AP will have a hard go basically facing 8 in the box all year.