Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

2011 RW Community Fantasy Football PPR Mock Draft

I'm kinda surprised my team was #1 on the auction. I think the only real good pick I made was getting Flacco so late...

If we were to play this out I would absolutely hate my team...I feel I have 2 Studs in AP and Brees and all other are eh, kinda crappy, not too impressive maybe except Welker who will have 8 catches for 40 yards every week...everyone else is basically a flier..

If we were to play this out I would absolutely hate my team...I feel I have 2 Studs in AP and Brees and all other are eh, kinda crappy, not too impressive maybe except Welker who will have 8 catches for 40 yards every week...everyone else is basically a flier..

Ditto. My team falls under the "do not want" category for me.

footballguys.com > other sources not named rotoworld

I haven't seen a rotoworld auction write up this year yet.

Drater had the biggest improvement. Second source is David Dodd from Football guys:

1.BlueDevils22 $244 ($234)

2.Bdams19 $231 ($205)

3.Squidthunder $216 ($235)

4.Dumherb1 $215 ($212)

5.Drater $211 ($180)

6.Nicksy $209 (218)

7.Duckofbutter $196 ($223)

8.Ginocan $195 ($198)

9.Leapinglanny $181 ($177)

10.IsuckTDs $178 ($175)

11.Bwilsonshs $168 ($175)

12.Swinagen $151 ($143)

() - previous CBS projection based

I'm thinking this news bumps me up a couple of dollars

In an interview with the Florida Times Union, Maurice Jones-Drew acknowledged that the Jaguars are "already kind of scared of my (surgically repaired) knee" and "anxious to throw Rashad (Jennings) in" for more carries.

Jones-Drew didn't get specific about whether it's Jags team doctors or coaching staff who is "scared" of the knee. Jaguars.com did run a story Wednesday that suggested Jennings will be more involved this year. "They're already skeptical maybe it's his knee, maybe we're working him too hard, we should give him a break," added MJD. Insisted Jaguars OC Dirk Koetter, "There's been no discussions in the offensive staff room of Maurice's knee ... I can assure you."

Can't wait to put our teams up against each other Ducky B)

Question for Rube: When you got the prices from Football Guys, was it based on PPR scoring?

Drater had the biggest improvement. Second source is David Dodd from Football guys:

2.Bdams19 $231 ($205)

4.Dumherb1 $215 ($212)

5.Drater $211 ($180)

6.Nicksy $209 (218)

8.Ginocan $195 ($198)

10.IsuckTDs $178 ($175)

12.Swinagen $151 ($143)

2.Bdams19 $231 ($205)

4.Dumherb1 $215 ($212)

5.Drater $211 ($180)

6.Nicksy $209 (218)

8.Ginocan $195 ($198)

10.IsuckTDs $178 ($175)

12.Swinagen $151 ($143)

Looks like they didnt agree on a price on some of DuckofButter guys ( decrease of $27 ) as well as BDams ( increase of $26 ) and Squid Hunter ( decrease of $19 )...everyone is basically the same....

I would like to play this out though, just for the hell of it so I can always claim " I HATE MY TEAM"

I'm going to throw this topic out again....

If anyone is interested in starting up a real PPR league, then let me know. I can set one up in Yahoo, and we can do the official draft here on the forum threads. I would rather wait till the CBA has been done, so we can determine where some of the FA land....

For Herb and those interested in starting this league, send your email address to squid, as he has graciously volunteered to start this league in Yahoo. I already sent him mine

For Herb and those interested in starting this league, send your email address to squid, as he has graciously volunteered to start this league in Yahoo. I already sent him mine

Yup, send me email addresses, and I'll set you a league in Yahoo bases on the original settings.

Okay, this has turned into a league thread, therefore I'm going to move it to the correct forum (Your League Forum). Thanks for all the work, fellas and I hope you enjoy your season......

Question for Rube: When you got the prices from Football Guys, was it based on PPR scoring?

The CBS and Football Guys source was only for the statistical projections. The prices are calculated customized for your format (so yes, PPR).

In the interest of citing sources:

CBS projections are here (average without AccuScore)

Football Guys projections are here (David Dodd's)

Conversion from projection to prices is done here

I'm thinking this news bumps me up a couple of dollars

In an interview with the Florida Times Union, Maurice Jones-Drew acknowledged that the Jaguars are "already kind of scared of my (surgically repaired) knee" and "anxious to throw Rashad (Jennings) in" for more carries.

Jones-Drew didn't get specific about whether it's Jags team doctors or coaching staff who is "scared" of the knee. Jaguars.com did run a story Wednesday that suggested Jennings will be more involved this year. "They're already skeptical maybe it's his knee, maybe we're working him too hard, we should give him a break," added MJD. Insisted Jaguars OC Dirk Koetter, "There's been no discussions in the offensive staff room of Maurice's knee ... I can assure you."

Can't wait to put our teams up against each other Ducky B)

Fantasy projection/cheatsheet sites are going to explode trying to keep up with all of the moves after the lock-out ends. The rankings you see now will be very different from the ones we'll see in August.

in if you need someone to draft have access 24 hours a day.

yahoo football and baseball

lipac2571 is screen name in yahoo

Alright, are we still interested in turning this into an actual league?

I can easily create a league and populate the teams, just need everyone's email info.....

Just curious as to everyone's opinions on the best teams now that the season is coming closer to an end.

I gotta admit I was surprised with how MJD has held up. I still would be $100 dollars richer vs ducky's team, but not from Jennings as I had predicted.

Whatsay you? Hindsight 20/20? Opinions from the club....