Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

2011 RW Community Fantasy Football PPR Mock Draft

and badams makes a great point too. I love love love having guys I like/can root easily for. I am the biggest Pats fan in Canada, and I dont root for many others, but those I do, thats usually my tie breaker. I realy like Jamaal, so I am probably going with my heart a bit too, but as squid said, you will not go wrong either way.

Although I do think AP will have a hard go basically facing 8 in the box all year.

I really like Foster as a #1 pick because the offensive line will make big holes for him. Just look at the production of his backups to justify that. With the additional threat of Schaub throwing a 70 yard bomb to AJ, Foster is due to repeat a great performance. Yes he'll have less total yds and less TDs than last year, but he will still be worthy of Elite RB status.

I can't mention names, but there's another RB I like better than AP for PPR.

I really like Foster as a #1 pick because the offensive line will make big holes for him. Just look at the production of his backups to justify that. With the additional threat of Schaub throwing a 70 yard bomb to AJ, Foster is due to repeat a great performance. Yes he'll have less total yds and less TDs than last year, but he will still be worthy of Elite RB status.

I have Foster in a 12 team money league in the 15th round this year and for 2 more years to follow .... I think AP will get a lot of dump offs considering the QB situation and if the QB ( assume Ponder ) can throw deep I think it will let AP get some holes opened up for him...value @ 3 is fine with me...

It just occured to me who you are thinking over AP...

It just occured to me who you are thinking over AP...

Yes, and it's the same guy I was thinking about at #2

do we really need this much analysis over picks 1-3...?

j/k you can tell its only June.

do we really need this much analysis over picks 1-3...?

j/k you can tell its only June.

Wait till I do my analysis on selecting Jared "He Ate Me" Lorenzen as my backup QB and personal BBQ chef

anyone here from gino? I'll PM him...

Same here... looks like he was on early today and then not since. Bummer.

Same here... looks like he was on early today and then not since. Bummer.

That's life I guess. I'm sure he'll be back on later to make his picks.

Just for an FYI, both myself and Lanny are on the east coast of Canada, so we'll be on pretty early.....

sorry guys, I will be picking in less than 5 mins, let's me go back to review previous picks!

QB:

RB: Jamaal Charles (1.4)

RB:

WR:

WR:

Flex:

TE:

D:

K:

Blue is OTC.

QB:

RB: Ray Rice (1.5)

RB:

WR:

WR:

Flex:

TE:

D:

K:

Was torn between him and another guy, but with Mcgahee likely gone his TD totals should go up next year. Cant really go wrong with him here.

. bdams19 - Chris Johnson

2. squidthunder - Arian Foster

3. dumherb1 - Adrian Peterson

4. ginocan - Jamaal Charles

5. BlueDevils22 - Ray Rice

6. Nicksy

7. drater

8. IsuckTDs

9. leapinglanny

10. duckofbutter

11. bwilsonhs

12. Swinagen

I'm not the sticker bitch... repost it! Nicksy OTC

sometimes, I will be at work and picking from my phone, and won't be able to repost those infos. I will let you guys know and if someone repost it for me would be nice.

QB:

RB: Ray Rice (1.5)

RB:

WR:

WR:

Flex:

TE:

D:

K:

Was torn between him and another guy, but with Mcgahee likely gone his TD totals should go up next year. Cant really go wrong with him here.

I'm a big fan of Ray this season. Like you said, with Willis gone, the TD totals should climb. The keep league I'm in with Lanny, I get to keep Charles, Rice and Foster for this season, so I'm pretty pumped.

Sorry guys, just walked in the door... give me a few.

. bdams19 - Chris Johnson

2. squidthunder - Arian Foster

3. dumherb1 - Adrian Peterson

4. ginocan - Jamaal Charles

5. BlueDevils22 - Ray Rice

6. Nicksy- Lesean McCoy

7. drater

8. IsuckTDs

9. leapinglanny

10. duckofbutter

11. bwilsonhs

12. Swinagen

Shady it is... Drater on the clock.

6. Nicksy- Lesean McCoy

steal at 6th in ppr, can't see him falling that far come Sept. Nj, nicksy.

steal at 6th in ppr, can't see him falling that far come Sept. Nj, nicksy.

Thanks! It might be my last good pick of the draft.. lol

Thanks! It might be my last good pick of the draft.. lol

Yup, solid pick getting him at #6

Yup, solid pick getting him at #6

Yeah I was torn between Mccoy and Rice, ended up going with Rice simply because he gets more carries and with Mcgahee as a FA he could be ready to blow up without the TD vulture in town. Yeah Mccoy is good for 75 catches but Rice is right behind him. Im curious how others feel about Mccoy vs Rice, because I was absolutely torn.

Yeah I was torn between Mccoy and Rice, ended up going with Rice simply because he gets more carries and with Mcgahee as a FA he could be ready to blow up without the TD vulture in town. Yeah Mccoy is good for 75 catches but Rice is right behind him. Im curious how others feel about Mccoy vs Rice, because I was absolutely torn.

Oh, I agree with your statement. to be 100% honest, I like all this picks so far. Like I mentioned early, I got Foster, Rice and Charles for this season coming up. I love Rice, but as an owner last season, I really wanted the Ravens to use them more in the offense. With willis gone, hopefully he gets those GL touches