Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

2011 RW Community Fantasy Football PPR Mock Draft

well last year I traded my 1st round pick to get McCoy, and he was pretty much the man that put me over the top and helped me win the league. Thing with McCoy is that he will have a so so game, then go absolutley nuts. He is a keeper for me for a long time.

Guys just wanted to let you know that I will be on for about another hour, then to bed after that. Me and Squid are on the far far east coast and its 1.5 hours ahead of EST. So if my pick happens after that, dont hold it against me please.

well last year I traded my 1st round pick to get McCoy, and he was pretty much the man that put me over the top and helped me win the league. Thing with McCoy is that he will have a so so game, then go absolutley nuts. He is a keeper for me for a long time.

By "win" the league do you mean finishing the regular season as #1 and then watching me win the championship in the playoffs?

So, you're kinda like the Pats with the perfect regular season, but losing to the NY Giants in the Superbowl final......

Guys just wanted to let you know that I will be on for about another hour, then to bed after that. Me and Squid are on the far far east coast and its 1.5 hours ahead of EST. So if my pick happens after that, dont hold it against me please.

You fellas are even farther east than me... If this gets rolling tomorrow in the morning, someone please PM me. I can't access RW from work, but if someone can PM me I will get my buddy to check who's available and make my pick.

By "win" the league do you mean finishing the regular season as #1 and then watching me win the championship in the playoffs?

So, you're kinda like the Pats with the perfect regular season, but losing to the NY Giants in the Superbowl final......

sorta. But we both won the same amount of money. And you are one blown knee from losing your title.

You fellas are even farther east than me... If this gets rolling tomorrow in the morning, someone please PM me. I can't access RW from work, but if someone can PM me I will get my buddy to check who's available and make my pick.

If we go any further east, we'd be sitting in the Atlantic ocean........I'll let you know tomorrow when your pick comes around

If we go any further east, we'd be sitting in the Atlantic ocean........I'll let you know tomorrow when your pick comes around

Great. Thanks man. Actually if you could flip me your e-mail in the PM I would just put my pick in through you if that's cool.

sorta. But we both won the same amount of money. And you are one blown knee from losing your title.

Well, i won the league......got 4 studs as my keepers (Rice, Foster, Charles, Megatron), 4 picks in the 1st 2 rounds (including the #1 overall)... B)

Well, i won the league......got 4 studs as my keepers (Rice, Foster, Charles, Megatron), 4 picks in the 1st 2 rounds (including the #1 overall)... B)

dont taunt the football Gods. Rice and one other could blow out knees, or even worse, starting dating a supermodel. Yes you have rigged the draft and league, just like your 49ers flogged the salary cap for years.

PS I hate the Miami Heat

The previous person that drafted should PM the next person OTC to make this more smoothly.

The previous person that drafted should PM the next person OTC to make this more smoothly.

I PM'd Drater this morning

1. bdams19 - Chris Johnson

2. squidthunder - Arian Foster

3. dumherb1 - Adrian Peterson

4. ginocan - Jamaal Charles

5. BlueDevils22 - Ray Rice

6. Nicksy- Lesean McCoy

7. drater - OTC

8. IsuckTDs

9. leapinglanny

10. duckofbutter

11. bwilsonhs

12. Swinagen

ISuckTDs PM'd me 3 picks to make for him last night because he would be out, but I assume that he'll be back this morning and ready to go after drater makes his pick. Hopefully this picks up a bit... lets keep it moving!

ISuckTDs PM'd me 3 picks to make for him last night because he would be out, but I assume that he'll be back this morning and ready to go after drater makes his pick. Hopefully this picks up a bit... lets keep it moving!

Drater is here now.....hopefully he picks soon

....and he's gone again

6. Nicksy- Lesean McCoy

7. drater - Andre Johnson

8. IsuckTDs - OTC

9. leapinglanny

10. duckofbutter

11. bwilsonhs

12. Swinagen

PPR running backs just fell off a cliff so I'll go with hopefully a full season of 100 catches 1500 yards and 9-10 TDs. Off to PM TD's now, pretty sure the 1st page rules clearly state PM the next person after you pick cough*Nicksy*cough.

Couple of things that may help guys:

1. Everybody should be responsible for PM'ing the next manager after picking.

2. If you know your not going to be around or see that your retiring for the day and that the pick may get around to you, PM someone your next pick (giving them threes choices).

This will help with the long droughts in b/w picks. Good luck.

I will give ISuck another half hour or so in case he wants to re-evaluate... then I will take the BPA based on his list.

Looks like he hasn't been on since he PM'd me yesterday...

6. Nicksy- Lesean McCoy

8. IsuckTDs - Larry Fitzgerald

9. leapinglanny

10. duckofbutter

11. bwilsonhs

12. Swinagen

I see Lanny is here... OTC!

6. Nicksy- Lesean McCoy

9. leapinglanny- Aaron Rodgers

10-duckofbutter

11. bwilsonhs

12. Swinagen

duckbutter --OTC

6. Nicksy- Lesean McCoy

9. leapinglanny- Aaron Rodgers

10-duckofbutter - MJD

11. bwilsonhs - OTC

12. Swinagen

Looks like he hasn't been on since he PM'd me yesterday...

6. Nicksy- Lesean McCoy

9. leapinglanny

10. duckofbutter

11. bwilsonhs

12. Swinagen

I see Lanny is here... OTC!

I think was the first "interesting" selection of the draft. Got the talent, just got to hope he gets a QB

I'd have to agree... if they get Kolb, it will be interesting to see if he can pick up that offense quickly and how accurate he is with his deep ball.

I'd have to agree... if they get Kolb, it will be interesting to see if he can pick up that offense quickly and how accurate he is with his deep ball.

Plus, they need another weapon to help take the pressure off Fitz. Boldin was key for Fitzgerald..........

I think was the first "interesting" selection of the draft. Got the talent, just got to hope he gets a QB

Agreed. A reach if you will. Not b/c Fitz isn't uber talented, but b/c of all the questions surrounding the Cards, he most likely could have taken Fitz in the 2nd if he likes him that much.....It may work out, who knows......

BTW, the deep ball is not Kolb's calling card, hence, he's always been seen as a better fit for the WC offense....