Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JeterPimpedUrGF

Josh Hamiltons Wife

Ok so am I like the only one who saw her pic in the write up of Hamilton is ESPN the Mag recently in July.

He was standing in the dugout and his wife was just past the rail.

Ive said in like more than a few threads about how hot I thought she was and like nobody has agreed at all from what Ive seen. To be honest nobody has even responded.

Made her her very own thread. Now u hafta respond. B)

Yeah, can't say I've seen the article so a picture would be great. Be more than happy to respond then.

Ok so am I like the only one who saw her pic in the write up of Hamilton is ESPN the Mag recently in July.

He was standing in the dugout and his wife was just past the rail.

Ive said in like more than a few threads about how hot I thought she was and like nobody has agreed at all from what Ive seen. To be honest nobody has even responded.

Made her her very own thread. Now u hafta respond. B)

Ok, someone with ESPN mag please scan the pic and include it here. Chicks dig the long ball but they dig coke more so it's believable lol.

Topic sucks without pictures >_>

I have whole heartedly tried. I just cant find one. Im hoping someone else has or at the very least can scan and post it like Duke suggested.

I am a subscriber and have that issue, but don't have a scanner. This'll be in the off-topic area pretty soon though...

I am a subscriber and have that issue, but don't have a scanner. This'll be in the off-topic area pretty soon though...

Finally someone else whos seen her pic. THANK GOODNESS!

Pretty hot right?!?!?!

I need to stop throwing away these magazines...for just such reasons like this

Theres one with a pic of Miguel Cabrera a month back or so where hes scared sh!tless of a foul ball headed into the dugout. It was at the start of the Mag where they give u the 2 page pics. Great pic.....classic really.

Hard to tell how good the face is but I love the knockers. It's Lima time in her bra!

Hehe im updating the title a bit. To include other wives as well. B)

This is gonna be fun.

I have whole heartedly tried. I just cant find one. Im hoping someone else has or at the very least can scan and post it like Duke suggested.

Ive tried really hard too...ever since you posted it in the Hamilton thread. And dont make me go back to the thread and find the quote where i more than acknowledged her hotness. Katie is smoking.

On opposite day, David Ortiz's wife belongs in this thread. Ew.

Mike Modano is dating Willa Ford apparently. Congrats, my man.

Ive tried really hard too...ever since you posted it in the Hamilton thread. And dont make me go back to the thread and find the quote where i more than acknowledged her hotness. Katie is smoking.

Ooh I must have missed ur reply.

I will look now.

B)

hahah this is kinda funny...i was trying to find a picture of her and a came across a rotoworld forum and this what it brought me to

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?show...22983&st=40

Hidden

Google & Google image search really failed me on this one, so I got pissed off enough to take out my painfully cheap camera and took a picture.

KatieHamilton.jpg

Deal with the s---y quality.

Nice black eyes, guess that she stuffs her nose with her husband too.

Google & Google image search really failed me on this one, so I got pissed off enough to take out my painfully cheap camera and took a picture.

KatieHamilton.jpg

Deal with the s---y quality.

Dude that's a great job. F the quality

Analysis: While I'm not into blondes I'd bang her in a New York minute.

Dude that's a great job. F the quality

Analysis: While I'm not into blondes I'd bang her in a New York minute.

Brunette man myself but yeah she can get it.

Face looks distorted a bit but man im lovin the pic is even posted at this point. I cant thank jogabonito enough.

Nothing a little coke can't fix pal.