Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sillybombs

Does anyone read comments on Yahoo sports articles?

Just curious if people can resist the temptation to read comments under Yahoo articles... it's a lot like youtube comments - You know they'll give you an aneurism and you'll hate the world for a while, but why can't you just stop scrolling? B)

I tend to read comments on every site i visit...most of it is garbage, but its an addiction IMO. I dont watch reality TV but i imagine reading reader/user comments after a article or post is quite similar. I relate those comments to a car crash....you might feel bad looking? but you always do it anyways.

I will say though some of the sites i visit i look forward to those comments, depending on the site some of those comments reflect thoughts i have had. So at times it feels good to know sometimes that when i feel an auther or blogger drops the ball, that there are heads out there that will call them out.

I generally don't but once in a while I'll read the first couple and they just remind me why I generally don't.

I do if a good informative argument is going on.. So I'd say about once a year I'll go through an article's comments.