Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rotoking07

spacer.gif

The Rules are Simple!

- If you want to participate, just reply to this thread with the player you think should be ranked next on the draft list

- Rank the nba players based on a Single-Season, Traditional 9-catagory Fantasy League (either H2H or Roto)

- Each player needs 5 votes to be ranked (1-36), 4 votes to be ranked (37-84), and 3 votes to be ranked (84+)

- If you are the final deciding voter for a particular player, it's your duty to start the next thread, name it "#2" or "#18" or whichever # the NEXT pick is. in the body of the thread, copy/paste these directions along with an updated rankings list!

- You can vote ON BEHALF of others! Just cite a previous thread where any member voted for a player, and you can carry over thier vote to make the process faster! (please be specific when doing this). This also means you should be careful who you vote for, any of your votes can be quoted and used against you later!

1. Shawn Marion

2. Kobe Bryant

3. Kevin Garnett

4. LeBron James

5. Gilbert Arenas

6. Dirk Nowitzki

7. Steve Nash

8. Amare Stoudemire

9. Yao Ming

10. Wade

11. Pau Gasol

12. Tim Duncan

13. ???

Votes carried over from the past picks (markdash - you know who the third vote for Kidd in the #11 pick thread was from?)-

Jason Kidd - 3 (rando, acton00, ?, rotoking07)

Allen Iverson - 1 (mustache toes)

Paul Pierce - 1 (redsoxfanforlife)

Chris Paul - 1 (king gonzo)

I'm usually against going with a PG this early in the draft, but it's hard to pass up a triple-double threat here, especially when compared to the other choices. My vote goes to Kidd.

Votes carried over from the past picks (markdash - you know who the third vote for Kidd in the #11 pick thread was from?)-

Jason Kidd - 3 (rando, acton00, ?, rotoking07)

Allen Iverson - 1 (mustache toes)

Paul Pierce - 1 (redsoxfanforlife)

Chris Paul - 1 (king gonzo)

I'm usually against going with a PG this early in the draft, but it's hard to pass up a triple-double threat here, especially when compared to the other choices. My vote goes to Kidd.

The other Kidd vote belongs to cesquinho, putting him to 4. I'll go ahead and round out the vote with the 5th for Kidd.

BOOOO

haha