Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gotlaid

NEW YAHOO KEEPER LEAGUE SET UP!!

Hey guys, I created a Yahoo Keeper league for all you hockey fanatics. I want fairly active puck heads to come join so we can make it as competitive as possible. email me at ryanma@shaw.ca and I can give you the details if you are interested. Draft is on Saturday the 8th of September 8:30 p.m. EST.

it can be changed if you want, still lotsa draft times available... just wanted to create one and to see whos interested

Was it a free keeper league?

Yeah I guess its free... its yahoo

email me and I'll give you the details and we can push the draft back based on consensus of who joins

count me in. I'm sure I can fit in another draft. I'm sure my nine month pregnant wife will understand... B)

count me in. I'm sure I can fit in another draft. I'm sure my nine month pregnant wife will understand... B)

HAHA, just tell her hunny cmon I will wake up all the time with the baby in the middle of the night.

HAHA, just tell her hunny cmon I will wake up all the time with the baby in the middle of the night.

Sure that gives me an extra few hours of research to do before my competition so I can get waiver priority. Brilliant!! I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Sure that gives me an extra few hours of research to do before my competition so I can get waiver priority. Brilliant!! I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Exactly, plenty of time to sleep when your dead.

aights I guess its open for all joiners... yahoo 4667 pass rotoworld... we got 4 only so sign if you are interested... better than playing with pubs that become inactive 2 months in

Well if you are still looking for another spot I will join, just a fair warning ahead of time though - I have not followed individual players in hockey closely for a long time.

If you want me in or just need another you'd probably be better of PMing me as I am not sure the next time I will check this thread out, either way no hard feelings if you don't want a dumbass in the league.

I joined thisone....if any of you want a keeper league with a small cash ante, see my thread....it's a good league going into it's 3rd year.