Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timmah!

2011/12 Rotoworld Cup

I would pick up some Spurs' players since they play a double header on GW20.

Bale had a terrific game yesterday and looks in great form, and van der Vaart has shaken off his injury. Big fantasy points to be had.

I would pick up some Spurs' players since they play a double header on GW20.

Bale had a terrific game yesterday and looks in great form, and van der Vaart has shaken off his injury. Big fantasy points to be had.

right on the money. big week if you have the right players

Loaded on Spurs going into week 20. Gallas, van der Vaart, Adebayor.

BTW, the African Nations is coming up. If you have Demba Ba, you might want to start looking for a replacement. Adebayor is safe, since Togo failed to qualify

Loaded on Spurs going into week 20. Gallas, van der Vaart, Adebayor.

I've had Adebayor and Bale for a while, but added in Assou-Ekotto for good measure. Vermaelen's injury made the decision a lot easier.

BTW, the African Nations is coming up. If you have Demba Ba, you might want to start looking for a replacement. Adebayor is safe, since Togo failed to qualify

Yeah, I've had that in the back of mind for a little while, and it sucks, because he was such great value; it's not going to be easy finding someone else with his production and cost. I'm guessing that Daniel Sturridge and Steven Fletcher's ownership % are going to shoot up.

Sturridge is an obvious one, although he isn't a typical striker - plays more like a winger, mainly because Chelsea lack width up front. Good run of games coming up with Norwich, Swansea, etc. Chelsea aren't in great form and playing a style of football that they weren't accustomed to under previous managers.

The three guys i'm looking at are Bendtner (Sunderland), Odemwingie (West Brom), and Ruiz (Fulham).

Odemwingie is the best one, he scored 15 goals last season and is a very natural finisher with lots of speed. Could trouble most defenders on his day.

Bendtner was on my team earlier in the season but I dropped him once he had injury issues, I always thought of him as a clumsy player with limited skill but he is their best striker and you can't ignore two back to back home games against Norwich and Swansea.

Ruiz plays with Dempsey up front for Fulham. Still learning how to play Premier League football but is he a very skilful player that can create chances and score. He is also more of a winger than a striker though. 3 out of 4 home games coming up, with the only away game at bottom of the league Blackburn.

Sturridge is an obvious one, although he isn't a typical striker - plays more like a winger, mainly because Chelsea lack width up front. Good run of games coming up with Norwich, Swansea, etc. Chelsea aren't in great form and playing a style of football that they weren't accustomed to under previous managers.

Sturridge out injured in the Wolves Win

How long will Ba be gone ?? 4 matches?

Will miss 3 weeks from mid Jan onwards. Could be another week if Senegal do well in the African Nations.

Here is an article discussing African players that miss out --> http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/african-exodus-hit-title-race-092954255.html

I watched Sunderland play at Wigan today. Very nice performance...Bendtner was good with 2 assists and Sessegnon looks a great find, plays up front almost as a striker but is classified as a midfielder in FPL. They are playing some nice football with new manager Martin O'Neill.

Will miss 3 weeks from mid Jan onwards. Could be another week if Senegal do well in the African Nations.

Here is an article discussing African players that miss out --> http://uk.eurosport....-092954255.html

I watched Sunderland play at Wigan today. Very nice performance...Bendtner was good with 2 assists and Sessegnon looks a great find, plays up front almost as a striker but is classified as a midfielder in FPL. They are playing some nice football with new manager Martin O'Neill.

Thanks for the info.

I listened to the Sutherland game also.I agree that they are moving forward well and creating chances

Spurs relaxed with ten to go and almost let WBA back into it

Damm shame to see Ba go to AN cup after scoring again this morning,

What does the loss mean to UTD and the Title?

How much will the match up on April 28th between the two matter??? all or it will be decided before then

Damm shame to see Ba go to AN cup after scoring again this morning,

What does the loss mean to UTD and the Title?

How much will the match up on April 28th between the two matter??? all or it will be decided before then

Way too early to say anything.

City will miss Yaya Toure over the next 3 weeks - he brings some real balance to that midfield. If Spurs win their game in hand against Everton than we are looking at a race between City, Utd and Spurs.

Wide open. All depends on who strikes form at the right time.

Kompany appeal rejected - Cause for a team shake up at City's and at mine. Hard to hold a player not playing till end of Jan.

Will anyone be jumping on the Henry bandwagon?

Will Hughes be able to keep QPR in Premier League- I believe it was a great signing for QPR and that they may well cause the upset against a BA less Newcastle

Kompany appeal rejected - Cause for a team shake up at City's and at mine. Hard to hold a player not playing till end of Jan.

Will anyone be jumping on the Henry bandwagon?

Will Hughes be able to keep QPR in Premier League- I believe it was a great signing for QPR and that they may well cause the upset against a BA less Newcastle

Hell, no. I don't want anything to do with the Red Bulls.

How 'bout that Benoit Assou-Ekotto? 15 points today, and we still have Bonuses to come. 21 points for the gameweek might be stealth play of the season...at least for me, LOL.

Hell, no. I don't want anything to do with the Red Bulls.

How 'bout that Benoit Assou-Ekotto? 15 points today, and we still have Bonuses to come. 21 points for the gameweek might be stealth play of the season...at least for me, LOL.

Yes those that took the Ekotto gamble for the double week are smiling

GYLFI!!!!!

Glad to see the Reading academy product getting his shot in the EPL, and making the most of it!

Hey aussiepepe, have you had a chance to see Fred in action with Melbourne? How's he looking? There are still some Union fans who would like to have him around.

GYLFI!!!!!

Glad to see the Reading academy product getting his shot in the EPL, and making the most of it!

Hey aussiepepe, have you had a chance to see Fred in action with Melbourne? How's he looking? There are still some Union fans who would like to have him around.

Great first name - Gylf

As for Fred he was having a really good season here for the Heart. I saw him play when they came and played near me back in Nov. Still class

But then the Groin went he may been done for the season

http://www.footballa...red-cover/44404

Great first name - Gylf

As for Fred he was having a really good season here for the Heart. I saw him play when they came and played near me back in Nov. Still class

But then the Groin went he may been done for the season

http://www.footballa...red-cover/44404

Well, it's too bad about the injury, but it's good to see that he's found a home. When the Union were first formed, he was arguably the most recognizable name we had, at least before Sebastien Le Toux broke out. His creativity was missed at times last season.

It's equally nice to see Demba Ba back and picking up where he left off!

Well it looks like City may have done enough and I hope I can hang on as well :)

I'm just happy I didn't finish in last after my horrible start.

What a final day of the season OMG 2 goals in injury time. UTD hands on trophy then Gone

Congratulations, aussiepepe!

Just think, the next season starts in three short months..... :lol:

Just think, the next season starts in three short months..... :lol:

Are we going to have a 2012/13 RW Cup? EPL.com is up and running.