Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dzemens

Who to take?

I think DeAngelo has the better floor, but Ingram has the higher ceiling in terms of production. I would go Ingram, but I am biased as Saints fan.

For keeper reasons (the next 3 years) and youth alone, I would pick Ingram.

For keeper reasons (the next 3 years) and youth alone, I would pick Ingram.

If you're looking for the next three seasons, I'd go with Ingram for all the reasons everyone has already stated. DW is older, in a weaker offense that is in rebuilding mode that may take at least a couple of seasons to get where they need to be. This year only - DW; next 3 - Ingram.

Definitely Ingram. People are forgetting that DeAngelo was healthy late last season and was getting cut from people's teams because he scored 3-6 pts a week. I think he's lost it, and I don't see a reason why he'd be any better this season.

I would go ingram he is goaline this year so at worst you are going to get some TDs from him. Within the next two years he will be the man in NO. Lets just hope Payton doesnt bushify him.

I would go ingram he is goaline this year so at worst you are going to get some TDs from him. Within the next two years he will be the man in NO. Lets just hope Payton doesnt bushify him.

I would hope a back of the caliber and skill set of Ingram wouldnt turn into a Bush role. Clearly NO though Bush would be their featrue RB and when they discovered that he was fragile and ineffective betweent he tackles that changed. Im thinking Ingram is neither of those things.

I think dwill is in a good spot with that oline and a contract that ensures him the bulk of the carries. Ingram is still a rook and being the goal line back doesn't mean a whole lot when the saints are still a pass happy team.

I like both guys but dwill seems safer

Another vote for Ingram, he will seperate from a crowded NO backfield in a hurry..

I don't trust D-Will, I'd go Ingram. Obviously Williams has potential but his injuries are what scare me. I had a chance to take him and passed and as you can see in my sig I have a weak backfield. I don't see him lasting more than 6-8 weeks.

Thanks for the help on mine. I say Ingram. Sure, there are a lot of weapons in NO, but if Ingram can establish himself, he's fantasy gold the next 3 years. Williams has had his chance to establish himself and while he's had some good years, I just don't see him all of a sudden becoming that top RB.