Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Gonzo

Dynasty Baseball League (Coming this Fall)

Here is an outline/short description of the league.

- 3 Commissoners

- Yahoo Plus League ($125)

- 20 Teams (2 Divisions)

- Scoring Categories: Runs, HRs, RBIs, SBs, BBs, AVG & Ws, HLDs, SVs, Ks, ERA, WHIP

- Max IP (TBD), Max Moves (TBD), Min IP (TBD)

- Trade Vetoes will be executed by 3 Commissoners

- Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF UTIL, (2 UTIL ?), SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, 7 or 8 BN, 3-5 DL

- Daily Roster Changes

- $50 Buy In

- $1000 collected: $125 towards Plus League and $875 towards prizes

- Mandatory PayPal? Maybe (TBD)

- Offline Draft (Conducted on League Message Board)

- League Message Board (Free)

- Draft will take place early November

- Some sort of Rookie System (shady on details; need to talk with other commishes

Thats all I can think of right now. No the draft is not too early so don't ask to move it back. If you have any questions or are interested in anyway feel free to PM me or post here.

Thanks

I would be interested.

If you do an offline draft, how long are you looking at between picks? like 1-2 days to respond or something? and are we talking 1-year or dynasty here? I'm assuming dynasty if you are going to have a minor league system, but not sure.

I would be interested.

If you do an offline draft, how long are you looking at between picks? like 1-2 days to respond or something? and are we talking 1-year or dynasty here? I'm assuming dynasty if you are going to have a minor league system, but not sure.

The way I did it in my other dynasty was 24 Hr time limit for you to make your selection. It was narrowed down to 12 hr sometime during the draft because most people didnt take long. So it will be something like that and yes it's a dynasty.

I plan on meeting with the other 2 commissioners Sunday night so hopefully I can get soem mroe details up here later this week.

Still working out details with the other 2 commishes. Will keep ya'll updated.

We created our message board today. Working on puting it together. Will keep you updated.

Awesome.

I'm still interested.

Good to hear....I would be heart broken if you lost interest B).

I'll do it.

You still got my info?

I'll do it.

You still got my info?

Took note of your interest..yeah got your e-mail and ID still

Alright we are putting in the finishing touches on our site. I have accumulated a list of 40 +/- managers and we have ranked them in order of invitation. Ovbiously 17 is the cut off line but dont be discouraged. Some people will reject and we will just go down the list. I will pump out the basic stuff you wanna know about the league soon and you can drop out if you want or add yourself.

Thanks

-KG

No more interest? The clock is ticking. Only a few days left until I post setttings and only a week or so before invitations start going out.

No more interest? The clock is ticking. Only a few days left until I post setttings and only a week or so before invitations start going out.

im new around here but i would love to get a spot..