Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Gonzo

Dynasty Baseball League (Coming this Fall)

im new around here but i would love to get a spot..

Alright we will rank you approiately B).

I will pump out settings tomorrow..the basic ones. Anything you dont like you can pull your name out, I will post and send it via PM

Hey. Here are some basic settings you should know. None of these are negotiable. The 3 commissioners including myself thought long and hard about some of these and they are set in stone unless we say other wise. With that being said if there is anything that you can not play with like (6x6 league, offline draft, and etc) then notify me and I will remove you from the rankings. Also this is NOT a Rotoworld only league. Will some users from rotoworld be here? Ovbiously yes but not all. Maybe 50% depending how things go. With no further a due here they are:

3 Commissioners: King Gonzo, MustacheToes, and Slider (He does pot on rotoworld so i assume no one knows him)

Message Board: We have our own league message board where everything will go down. For those you who are not familiar with I am saying, it is somewhat like these RotoWorld forums.

Money: You must have access to a PayPal account one way or another. That is the way we will handle money. It is a $60 buy in and ALL money will be used for league fees and various prizes. Once the draft order is determined UNDER NO CURCUMSTANCE will there be refunds.

25 Major League Roster: C (1), 1B (1), 2B (1), 3B (1), SS (1), OF (3), UTIL (1 or 2; there will be a league vote), SP (3), RP (3), P (2), BN (7 0r 8 pending how many UTIL), and DL (3)

12 Man Minor League Roster: No specific guidelines other then you cant have more then 12 guys.

Scoring For Batters: HRs, RBIs, Runs, SBs, BBs, & Batting AVG

Scoring For Pitchers: Wins, Saves, Holds, Ks, WHIP, & ERA

League Location: Most likely Yahoo! Plus. A small change of CBs but don't count on it.

Season Type: Full

Player Universe: Al & NL

Teams: 20

Divisions: 2

Scoring Type: Basic H2H

Minimum IP: 25

Max Moves: 200

Veto System: 2 of 3 commissioners to pass trade 2 of 3 to veto one.

Trade Deadline: TBD

Waiver Time: 2 Days

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Roster Setting: Daily-Tomorrow Rosters

Start Scoring: Week 1

Drafts: Major League Draft will be offline starting November 7th. 24 Hour Pick limit, you can trade picks, and talk smack. 1st minor league draft will be six rounds long and occur soon afer MLB Draft is complete

Minor League System: Yes there is some sort of system.

General Rules: Yes there are some rules that are ovbious and such that you will have to sign (over internet ovbiously).

Yes there are more stuff that go into greater detail but I will share that with you if you join. There are over 40 people who have asked for an invite/interest (w/e you wanna call it) and some who didnt ask that we are inviting to join us. We ranked you guys based on playing experience, activity, knowledge, and attitude. No hard feelings if you are not accepted. We will have a waiting lsit if something comes up.

Thanks, Luis (King Gonzo)

Hey. Here are some basic settings you should know. None of these are negotiable. The 3 commissioners including myself thought long and hard about some of these and they are set in stone unless we say other wise. With that being said if there is anything that you can not play with like (6x6 league, offline draft, and etc) then notify me and I will remove you from the rankings. Also this is NOT a Rotoworld only league. Will some users from rotoworld be here? Ovbiously yes but not all. Maybe 50% depending how things go. With no further a due here they are:

3 Commissioners: King Gonzo, MustacheToes, and Slider (He does pot on rotoworld so i assume no one knows him)

Message Board: We have our own league message board where everything will go down. For those you who are not familiar with I am saying, it is somewhat like these RotoWorld forums.

Money: You must have access to a PayPal account one way or another. That is the way we will handle money. It is a $60 buy in and ALL money will be used for league fees and various prizes. Once the draft order is determined UNDER NO CURCUMSTANCE will there be refunds.

25 Major League Roster: C (1), 1B (1), 2B (1), 3B (1), SS (1), OF (3), UTIL (1 or 2; there will be a league vote), SP (3), RP (3), P (2), BN (7 0r 8 pending how many UTIL), and DL (3)

12 Man Minor League Roster: No specific guidelines other then you cant have more then 12 guys.

Scoring For Batters: HRs, RBIs, Runs, SBs, BBs, & Batting AVG

Scoring For Pitchers: Wins, Saves, Holds, Ks, WHIP, & ERA

League Location: Most likely Yahoo! Plus. A small change of CBs but don't count on it.

Season Type: Full

Player Universe: Al & NL

Teams: 20

Divisions: 2

Scoring Type: Basic H2H

Minimum IP: 25

Max Moves: 200

Veto System: 2 of 3 commissioners to pass trade 2 of 3 to veto one.

Trade Deadline: TBD

Waiver Time: 2 Days

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Roster Setting: Daily-Tomorrow Rosters

Start Scoring: Week 1

Drafts: Major League Draft will be offline starting November 7th. 24 Hour Pick limit, you can trade picks, and talk smack. 1st minor league draft will be six rounds long and occur soon afer MLB Draft is complete

Minor League System: Yes there is some sort of system.

General Rules: Yes there are some rules that are ovbious and such that you will have to sign (over internet ovbiously).

Yes there are more stuff that go into greater detail but I will share that with you if you join. There are over 40 people who have asked for an invite/interest (w/e you wanna call it) and some who didnt ask that we are inviting to join us. We ranked you guys based on playing experience, activity, knowledge, and attitude. No hard feelings if you are not accepted. We will have a waiting lsit if something comes up. We will be sending out invites early next week. Once the league is full I will notify you.

Thanks, Luis (King Gonzo)

P.S.: This is my revised version since I cant edit.

ehh you can remove me from the list...and its for reasons i dont wanna say. lol

B)

OOOOOOOOOOH YOU SCURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!!

OOOOOOOOOOH YOU SCURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRED!!

haha nah, im not scared....and its a reason that NO ONE else has on rotoworld.

i may be interested.

Dont know exactly what that means but I will throw you on this list.

very interested...i hope you need another owner...this is exactly what i have been looking for and i just got involved in a football league like this.....cusmf4@eiu.edu

I want in bro,if there is room... I won my baseball league this year, and this will be my first dynasty league so I think its time to move up to bigger and better things with alot more knowledge and competition...

I want in bro,if there is room... I won my baseball league this year, and this will be my first dynasty league so I think its time to move up to bigger and better things with alot more knowledge and competition...

playing with the cool guys is always a step up B)

playing with the cool guys is always a step up B)

You got that right bro, Ive grown pretty close with most of you guys and have some great fun as well as some great advice giving... So this will be a pleasure, being in a league with you guys....Thats why I been pushing the issue of a hoop league with Mustache, to get some of the guys from here...it will be fun and very competitive...and the trash talking will be great !!!! LOL

This will be my first Dynasty league, so dont mind me if im a pain in the a** with some questions bro, lol

Alright the invitations have begun. We are sending 4 at a time so dont get all sad if you dont get oen today. Also the list contains 40 people so ovbiously some of you wont get an invite. But dont get down..you can sign up to waiting list if you want.

Alright the invitations have begun. We are sending 4 at a time so dont get all sad if you dont get oen today. Also the list contains 40 people so ovbiously some of you wont get an invite. But dont get down..you can sign up to waiting list if you want.

40? Holy s*** !!! Im probably number 39 and youve crushed my hopes and dreams about a dynasty league, lol

40? Holy s*** !!! Im probably number 39 and youve crushed my hopes and dreams about a dynasty league, lol

its a surprise B)

Getting a little scared, waiting ... tic tock tic tock....... I feel like im in court waiting for the Jurys verdict...lol

Getting a little scared, waiting ... tic tock tic tock....... I feel like im in court waiting for the Jurys verdict...lol

B)

B)

Keep your fingers crossed :).

Also you guys can send me your e-mail via PM so I can send invite there if its easier.