Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Gonzo

Dynasty Baseball League (Coming this Fall)

Keep your fingers crossed B) .

Also you guys can send me your e-mail via PM so I can send invite there if its easier.

I cant remember if I sent you mine or not, mind isnt with it right now, but if I did, here it is again, just in case you lost it in the last 10 minutes, lol ill send thru pm, i forgot you said PM, lol

Did my invitation get lost in the mail? lol

or did I get cut like if I was on American Idol, Im just waiting to hear the song " because ya had a bad day" LOL

Did my invitation get lost in the mail? lol

or did I get cut like if I was on American Idol, Im just waiting to hear the song " because ya had a bad day" LOL

B)

To be honest though we have only sent out 4 invites. 3 responded and 1 hasnt so once he does we will pump out 4 more invites.

B)

To be honest though we have only sent out 4 invites. 3 responded and 1 hasnt so once he does we will pump out 4 more invites.

Okie dokie, I can pace my house for another night biting my nails, lmao jus kiddin bro

Okie dokie, I can pace my house for another night biting my nails, lmao jus kiddin bro

or forever B)

ah life

Thanks again bro, I cant wait for the season to start, it will be interesting and crazy fun,,,, oh and thanks for making me grow grey hair the last 3 days waiting for an invite, lol

Thanks again bro, I cant wait for the season to start, it will be interesting and crazy fun,,,, oh and thanks for making me grow grey hair the last 3 days waiting for an invite, lol

B) .

Still working on sending invites out so dont hate me just yet, lol.

B) .

Still working on sending invites out so dont hate me just yet, lol.

Oh, I dont care...I already got my invite , so take as long as you need bro, lmao

Oh, I dont care...I already got my invite , so take as long as you need bro, lmao

selfish B)

I'm in it to win it!

My team name will be...

The Black Lagooners

*gasp* shocker, right?

I'm in it to win it!

My team name will be...

The Black Lagooners

*gasp* shocker, right?

win B)

How we making out Gonzo or Mustache on filling the league? And when do you need us to pay the loot?

How we making out Gonzo or Mustache on filling the league? And when do you need us to pay the loot?

Once the league is filled, then we are going to determine through a random process what the draft positions are, and then once you pay you get your draft position. Also, obviously no one will be able to announce their draft pick until everyone has paid and received their pick.

Right now, if everyone were to accept the invitations that are currently out and that we are waiting for a response on the league would be full.

Once the league is filled, then we are going to determine through a random process what the draft positions are, and then once you pay you get your draft position. Also, obviously no one will be able to announce their draft pick until everyone has paid and received their pick.

Right now, if everyone were to accept the invitations that are currently out and that we are waiting for a response on the league would be full.

Damm these slowpokes, lol.... whats takin them so long, lol B)

I know, I can't wait either.

Especially with the draft in November, I need to start studying and get in touch with Theo Epstein.

Damm these slowpokes, lol.... whats takin them so long, lol B)

I told them all Wizard of Boz from the Rotoworld Forums joined and they were like "f--- no, that guy? Thats like basically giving money away with that all-star manager in it."

:)

I told them all Wizard of Boz from the Rotoworld Forums joined and they were like "f--- no, that guy? Thats like basically giving money away with that all-star manager in it."

B)

LMFAO, your a sick dude Gonzo, lol , I told ya to keep it a secret till they paid their entry fee bro, lol :)

So ya think sos huh Boz? BRING IT ON!!! Opening day is going to be freaking crazy, and we're stilling finishing up the divisional series.

So ya think sos huh Boz? BRING IT ON!!! Opening day is going to be freaking crazy, and we're stilling finishing up the divisional series.

Thats ok bro, I promise to go easy on your team . B)

LMFAO, your a sick dude Gonzo, lol , I told ya to keep it a secret till they paid their entry fee bro, lol B)

Sorry I like to let people know when we got studs in our league....

Thats ok bro, I promise to go easy on your team . :)

Boy I will kill you B) .