Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Gonzo

Dynasty Baseball League (Coming this Fall)

Boy I will kill you B) .

Isnt threatening someones life against the c.o.c ? Mustache get on that !!!!! LMAO

I cant wait fellas, gonna be alot of fun, we trash talk on here now, I can imagine how fun it will be during the season, lol

Sorry I like to let people know when we got studs in our league....

Well Im far from a stud, I just won my first fantasy baseball in about 5 seasons, lol

Thats ok bro, I promise to go easy on your team . B)

You can go easy, but you will be destroyed and you can blame it on your going easy on me. I don't think that made sense, but yeah, you are going down punk!

Isnt threatening someones life against the c.o.c ? Mustache get on that !!!!! LMAO

I cant wait fellas, gonna be alot of fun, we trash talk on here now, I can imagine how fun it will be during the season, lol

Not too much fun when your gonna get your a** kicked week in and week out....and I can take your money at the same time B)

Well Im far from a stud, I just won my first fantasy baseball in about 5 seasons, lol

In the last 6 years of playing fantasy baseball I think I've only missed the playoffs once in a $$ league, and I have NEVER won a fantasy baseball league with money on the league. So damn frustrating.

In the last 6 years of playing fantasy baseball I think I've only missed the playoffs once in a $$ league, and I have NEVER won a fantasy baseball league with money on the league. So damn frustrating.

Well Ive made the playoffs 4 outta 5 years to always fall in defeat, lol.... damm Gonzo all this trash talking already has got me pumped, anyway we can get everyone joined and paid by 9 tonight and have the draft at 930? lol

Well Ive made the playoffs 4 outta 5 years to always fall in defeat, lol.... damm Gonzo all this trash talking already has got me pumped, anyway we can get everyone joined and paid by 9 tonight and have the draft at 930? lol

Haha yeah and count the stats for tonight and the rest of the series for a mini playoff.

I claim the first pick and go Sizemore.

LOL...Dont you need to prepare a cheat sheet or something?

LOL...Dont you need to prepare a cheat sheet or something?

Maybe on the minor league draft, everything else is etched in stone in my head...lol

I wish you guys did ROTO not H2H.

Same....my track record with H2H is not as good....which means that when I win, at least it will be close B)

Here is an outline/short description of the league.

- 3 Commissoners

- Yahoo Plus League ($125)

- 20 Teams (2 Divisions)

- Scoring Categories: Runs, HRs, RBIs, SBs, BBs, AVG & Ws, HLDs, SVs, Ks, ERA, WHIP

- Max IP (TBD), Max Moves (TBD), Min IP (TBD)

- Trade Vetoes will be executed by 3 Commissoners

- Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF UTIL, (2 UTIL ?), SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, 7 or 8 BN, 3-5 DL

- Daily Roster Changes

- $50 Buy In

- $1000 collected: $125 towards Plus League and $875 towards prizes

- Mandatory PayPal? Maybe (TBD)

- Offline Draft (Conducted on League Message Board)

- League Message Board (Free)

- Draft will take place early November

- Some sort of Rookie System (shady on details; need to talk with other commishes

Thats all I can think of right now. No the draft is not too early so don't ask to move it back. If you have any questions or are interested in anyway feel free to PM me or post here.

Thanks

If you still have any openings I'd love to join. I'm new to the forum but will be an honest and active owner.

Thanks

OOPS!! sorry! If you have any more open slots, I'm definately interested. Have had a league for almost 10 years but no one wants to do a Dynasty. Sounds great! Will be very active, let me know. Thanks.

So, are there any spots left?

We will let you know when league is full.

You will let me know if I have a spot when the league is full? Am I getting this right? Comical!

You will let me know if I have a spot when the league is full? Am I getting this right? Comical!

Im sure they will let you know man, they have tons of names they are going through for the remaining spots. Im sure that comment isnt gonna bump you up either, lol

Yeah its a hilarious process. But as Boz said comments like those arent improving your chances with 19 of 20 slots filled.

Read it as I did, you'll let me know when the league is full. How would I get a spot if the league is full? I want to join a competative league that I can enjoy and be active in. If you have an opening, great, I'd like in.

Read it as I did, you'll let me know when the league is full. How would I get a spot if the league is full? I want to join a competative league that I can enjoy and be active in. If you have an opening, great, I'd like in.

Well if the league is full and you haven't gotten an invite yet then you ovbiously did not get in. If you receive an invite then your ovbiously in.