Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Gonzo

Dynasty Baseball League (Coming this Fall)

It's spelled obvious, spell it wrong once, it's a mistake. Spell it wrong twice, well, take a guess. Your league is full, fine, tell your buddy not to post that you only have 19 spots filled. Enjoy your league.

It's spelled obvious, spell it wrong once, it's a mistake. Spell it wrong twice, well, take a guess. Your league is full, fine, tell your buddy not to post that you only have 19 spots filled. Enjoy your league.

Guess we learn something new everyday although not sure what your getting at that I am a stupid for spelling it wrong. Also don't understand your 2nd part but believe what you want.

OBVIOUSLY

Only 19 spots filled!

I still wanna get a forums vet in there...I have a whole bunch o ppl who be interested who I've played with for years as well.

I asked to join your league, nicely. You made it what it has become, take care.

LOL all I said was we will let you know when the league is full which is what I tell everyone but ok.

Lets go fellas !!! Start making them payments so these guys can get this league underway and running. They have done alot of work to start this league, so lets show some common courtesy and get our payments in and get everything we need done for these Mods to do what they have to do . Peace B)

LEAGUE FULL, Thanks for the interest

No No No, Thank You bro !!! B)

Good Luck guys and cant wait to get started !!!

No No No, Thank You bro !!! B)

Good Luck guys and cant wait to get started !!!

Can't wait to kick your little girly a**!!!!

Can't wait to kick your little girly a**!!!!

Like Ive said before buddy, Dont Sing It, Bring It !!!

Like Ive said before buddy, Dont Sing It, Bring It !!!

I gotta sing it though, what else am I going to do up until the draft or opening day?

I am just praying a first round matchup of you and I. If we do get a matchup, which we should, we should put a little something on it B)

I gotta sing it though, what else am I going to do up until the draft or opening day?

I am just praying a first round matchup of you and I. If we do get a matchup, which we should, we should put a little something on it :)

change rotoworld user name for a week B)

change rotoworld user name for a week B)

Sounds good to me, whatever you guys wanna do. Ill do that with you Gonzo, after I crush your team. You can change your rotoworld screen name to...."Boz Spanked me like a B!tch" lol :)

Sounds good to me, whatever you guys wanna do. Ill do that with you Gonzo, after I crush your team. You can change your rotoworld screen name to...."Boz Spanked me like a B!tch" lol B)

when you win, LOL

Well if you guys dont check out the FBB site, Im hoping you see this here. GET YOUR MONEY UP FOR THE LEAGUE !!!

Come on boys, dont be making Gonzo beg you guys and have to send messages all day long. Get off your lazy asses and send in your payments. Im sure they have tons of guys in line to get in this league. So just man up and lets get this moving !!!

You're right, it's a problem and Gonzo knows it. We warned him about the Drinking and Posting. He knows he has a problem, but he's taking the right steps in assuring it doesn't happen again.

You're right, it's a problem and Gonzo knows it. We warned him about the Drinking and Posting. He knows he has a problem, but he's taking the right steps in assuring it doesn't happen again.

I just cant contain it... B) .

You will let me know if I have a spot when the league is full? Am I getting this right? Comical!

:::::Shoots self in foot::::::

:::::Walks away limping.........and bleeding:::::

B)

Hi guys just thought Id make an appearance.

Please refrain from doing so, unless you have intentions of joining the league B)

Please refrain from doing so, unless you have intentions of joining the league B)

Cuz the Fonz says so !!!! LMFAO @ THE FONZ avatar.... you have issues seriously !!! :)

Cuz the Fonz says so !!!! LMFAO @ THE FONZ avatar.... you have issues seriously !!! B)

I understand, and can not deny these issues. You are just lucky you have no met me in person, things are much different and weirder (is that a word?) when I am not here.

I understand, and can not deny these issues. You are just lucky you have no met me in person, things are much different and weirder (is that a word?) when I am not here.

Believe me, I know already...I seen that video you made and posted a month ago..lol... and Im told Im a sick human.

Im sane compared to you bro...lol...ok well maybe not sane !!!

Believe me, I know already...I seen that video you made and posted a month ago..lol... and Im told Im a sick human.

Im sane compared to you bro...lol...ok well maybe not sane !!!

Yeah, the video. Ummmmmmm I can't really explain that.