Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Gonzo

"The Team"

Is this the team that was made up in the topic about Rotoworld awards? Not 100% sure but thats what I am guessing. I noticed in a few signatures.

Is this the team that was made up in the topic about Rotoworld awards? Not 100% sure but thats what I am guessing. I noticed in a few signatures.

Sadly I know not of this much. All I know is JD Drew sucks something terrible.

Yeah, I think you were the closer or setup man.

Yeah, I think you were the closer or setup man.

lol yeah max_murder made me the closer

P.S. Max_murder has exactly 1000 posts

congrats max muder. a little late but better late then never i guess

i'm still in RF and i still piss on my hands. deal with it boys that's how i roll

can i be bat boy?? just the privelige of working with J-PUG and BL and BJ feels good.

also working for the don would be great B)

I'm one of the rowdy fans. Think Major Leagues hardcore Wild Thang fan. Just less uglier... and fat... and less Cleveland-ly.

I was first base, but no one on this forum likes me, so I don't put it in my sig, ya dig?

you were the first baseman but your name is Designated hitter!!! i find that funny.

i'm the ace...i dont care what you say swish B)

I was first base, but no one on this forum likes me, so I don't put it in my sig, ya dig?

Ive never not liked u so thats reason enough to put it in ur signature.

can i be bat boy?? just the privelige of working with J-PUG and BL and BJ feels good.

AWWW UR SO SWEET!

You can work for me anytime my friend.

I'm one of the rowdy fans. Think Major Leagues hardcore Wild Thang fan. Just less uglier... and fat... and less Cleveland-ly.

Hahahaha...that is great!!!

Haha, thats great I went to Cleveland once and uh yeah I don't want to say anything else. Although they do have the Rock-and-Roll HOF which is freakin amazing.