Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

parrothead

Any Sunday ticket and fans of The League

I know many on here are fans of FX's series The League, comedy about guys in Chicago in a fantasy football league together, very funny stuff. If you havent discovered this yet I suggest you buy the season 1 and 2 DVD or via I-tunes, hilarious.

Anyway, another very popular product for fantasy football fans is the NFL Sunday Ticket on Directv. Unfortunately, fans of the league and NFL Sunday ticket may soon have to make a choice as DirectTV's contract with many fox channels including FX and many regional FoxSports channels expires a week from tomorrow resulting in DTV subscribers no longer having these channels.

If you are a fan of the League and a DirectTV subscriber, especially one who has NFL Sunday ticket and pays for it, I suggest you take a few minutes and call DirectTV and voice your displeasure, maybe even tell them you will consider switching providers.

the satellite providers are always in contract battles with different companies. i lost my locals for a few days with dish network....they came to an agreement but I got $10/month back for a year for voicing my displeasure with not being able to watch NFL games last weekend. $120 for one weekend of missed games is a pretty good deal