Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

v0dka

(Week 8) Free Lineup Advice

Once again, post any lineup questions here and I'll answer them to the best of my knowledge.

The reason I'm making a thread for this is that I'd like to go back and see how accurate my advice has been for everyone and it's a lot easier to just look in a single thread as opposed to several.

My prior lineup advice threads

Roethlisberger vs. NE

Tebow vs. Detroit

Stafford vs. Denver

Passing TDs are only 4pts and yardage is 1pt/33yards while rushing is 6pts/td, 1pt/10yards. I've pretty much ruled out Stafford just because of injury concerns. Learning towards Tebow (rode with him last week), but last year's NE game was a shootout and I don't think this year will be much different.

1) QB: Stafford @ DEN or Schaub vs JAX

2) WR: Wayne @ TEN or Gaffney @ BUF

3) DST: NYG vs. MIA or NO @ STL

4) FLEX: Tolbert @ KC or P Thomas @ STL

Need to start two WR of the three. I am starting Bradshaw in my flex spot so I only have 2 WR spots open

Fitz

Bowe

Nicks

Maybe I should bench Bradshaw and start all three

not really a lineup question but i could use the trade help?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=256493

I like your team the way it is, you're strong all around and have a solid bench. I don't see with his roster that he can help you improve unless you just have a preference for one player over another. I'd stand pat for now.

Mendenhall at home vs NE

or

Murray on the road vs PHI

I like Murray.

Eagles rank 23rd against the run, give up an average of 124 yards per game and have given up 7 RB TD's. Eagles are pretty good against the pass so I think they might rely on the running game a little more.

Team in sig. ppr

Battle, Moreno or Morris for flex?

Little or Thomas for WR3?

Thanks

is that Demaryius Thomas on your bench? I like him just as much as Manningham this week. I'd hate to trade away Tebow since the guy always manages to put up good fantasy numbers. I'd shop him around and see if you can get more value out of him.

M. Jenkins @ CAR or V. Cruz vs. MIA

both are risky plays but taking into consideration that Carolina hasn't allowed a WR to reach 100 yards since Week 1, I'd go Cruz.

Tebow or Fitzpatrick

Owen Daniels or Aaron Hernandez

Tebow always manages to put up good fantasy numbers regardless of the matchup. Fitzy is on a downward trend and the 'Skins D have held some pretty good QB's in check, having only allowed 5 TD's on the season.

I'd go Tebow.

Aaron Hernandez, easily.

10-Team H2H PPR $ League (5-2) 2nd Place

QB C. Newton, T. Tebow

WR R. White

WR J. Maclin

WR B. Lloyd, E. Decker, M. Crabtree, G. Little

RB L. McCoy

RB M. Forte, D. Murray

TE K. Winslow, V. Shiancoe

K J. Hanson

DEF/ST 49ers

Free Agents: Steve Breaston, Michael Jenkins, Sidney Rice, Early Doucet, David Nelson, Torrey Smith, Demariyus Thomas, Pierre Thomas, Jackie Battle, James Starks, Daniel Fells, Benjamin Watson

Do you like any of these free agents? I was thinking about dropping Decker and Little. Are any of these guys worth adding? Who would you add/drop? Thanks.

Roethlisberger vs. NE

Tebow vs. Detroit

Stafford vs. Denver

Passing TDs are only 4pts and yardage is 1pt/33yards while rushing is 6pts/td, 1pt/10yards. I've pretty much ruled out Stafford just because of injury concerns. Learning towards Tebow (rode with him last week), but last year's NE game was a shootout and I don't think this year will be much different.

Do you have anyone out of your lineup due to bye weeks? I'd roll with Big Ben to be safe unless you've got a bunch of people out on byes and think you'll need Tebow's high risk but high reward potential in your lineup.