Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

v0dka

(Week 8) Free Lineup Advice

For my flex spot would you go with:

Fred Davis @ Buffalo

Daniel Thomas @ NYG

Nate Washington vs Indianapolis

Thomas is due for a big performance and a Giants run defense that is good for 27th in the league, given up 98+ yards to each of the last four backs they've faced should be just what he needs. I'd roll with Thomas.

Montario Hardesty, Marshawn Lynch, DeAngelo Williams, Delone Carter, or Pierre Thomas for RB2 spot?

Should I pick up Heath Miller, Shiancoe, Daniel Fells, Shockey, Jared Cook, or Winslow for TE? Or should I trade Stevie Johnson for Fred Davis and Brandon Lloyd?

2 or 3 best receivers from this free agent list to pick up

Michael Jenkins

Arrelious Benn

Malcom Floyd

Braylon Edwards

Jonathan Baldwin

Jerome Simpson

Davone Bess

Greg Little

Torrey Smith

Demaryius Thomas

Thanks!

Pierre Thomas goes against the second worst rush defense in the league possibly without Ingram in the backfield to split carries, I couldn't bench him if he were in my lineup.

How I'd rank the top 5 WR's from that bunch:

Demaryius Thomas is easily on top of this group.

2. Greg Little

3. Jerome Simpson

4. Malcom Floyd

5. Michael Jenkins

I'd take that trade offer. Cooley done for the year and with Moss out, he should see more work than he has all season.

Rivers or Tebow at QB?

Moreno, Nelson, Decker, Little, Ingram at the flex?

Thanks.

I'd think Rivers is due for a big game against a defense that gave up 277 yards to Curtis Painter a couple games ago.

Little would get the start for me at flex.

Need to start 2 of these options.....Battle, J-Stew, Torain

I like Battle (Greene ran all over San Diego's defense) and Torain this week.

Bye week blues.

Which two WRs should I start in a 10 Team Non-PPR?

Antonio Brown vs. NE

Emmanuel Sanders vs. NE

Steve Breston vs. SD

Jabar Gaffney vs.@BUF

Michael Jenkins vs. @CAR

Lance Moore vs. @STL

Thanks

Brown and Breaston would be my top choices from this group.

Anotnio Brown

Manningham

Little

Battle/D Thomas (MIA)

Which 2 should I start? I'm leaning Brown and manningham.

Also at RB2 spot; D thomas (MIA) or Battle?

I'd go with Brown and Battle and slide Thomas in your RB2 slot.

Tebow vs. Lions or Vick vs Dallas this week.

I believe this will be Vick's biggest game of the year. Dallas has been solid against the run which is going to put the ball in Vick's hands against a weak secondary. Don't think about benching him in a prime time match up like this.

I am a little tight with my #2 WR position in my PPR league. I currently have Sydney Rice there, but with Whitehouse at QB, he has been a total dud. I am in a 14 team league, so available options are limited. Avant is on there, Edwards, that type of player. Is Rice worth taking a chance on against a pretty decent Cinci defense while playing on a embarassing offense or should I grab avant, or maybe some other real deep sleepers you can think of? Thanks!!

I currently have the following possible starting WR's...

Dez Bryant

Ted Ginn

Michael Crabtree

Torrey Smith

I am definitely starting Bryant, but I don't know who to start in my other two spots. It is a return yard league. Another option is that Emmanuel Sanders is available to pick up, I could drop Jacoby Ford, Ginn, Crabtree, or Smith, leaning towards dropping Ford, if I go that route.

What other 2 WR's would you start? If I should pick up Sanders, who should I drop?

Thanks for the help!

I currently have the following possible starting WR's...

Dez Bryant

Ted Ginn

Michael Crabtree

Torrey Smith

I am definitely starting Bryant, but I don't know who to start in my other two spots. It is a return yard league. Another option is that Emmanuel Sanders is available to pick up, I could drop Jacoby Ford, Ginn, Crabtree, or Smith, leaning towards dropping Ford, if I go that route.

What other 2 WR's would you start? If I should pick up Sanders, who should I drop?

Thanks for the help!

If Ward doesn't play then Sanders is getting the start ahead of Brown but Brown had more targets last week than Sanders, that's a really tough call.

Crabtree is a scary start since the Browns have allowed only two receivers to score and only two to put up 70 yards or more. Crabtree's 15 targets last week is what makes him worth considering just hope he turns one of those into a big play.

If Ward doesn't play I'd go Sanders and Smith. Otherwise, I like Smith and Crabtree.

at a flex position.. non ppr.. who do you go with (if hillis is out)

hardesty

alfonso smith

greg little

demaryius thomas

or possibly put in claim for reggie bush

Best waiver wire TE fill in for Finley this week?

Jake Ballard

Jared Cook

Visanthe Shiancoe

Benjamin Watson

Ed Dickson

Brent Celek

Also, start Tebow vs. DET or ELI vs. Miami (chance of rain in forecast)

Thanks!

I am a little tight with my #2 WR position in my PPR league. I currently have Sydney Rice there, but with Whitehouse at QB, he has been a total dud. I am in a 14 team league, so available options are limited. Avant is on there, Edwards, that type of player. Is Rice worth taking a chance on against a pretty decent Cinci defense while playing on a embarassing offense or should I grab avant, or maybe some other real deep sleepers you can think of? Thanks!!

Rice was still the most targeted receiver on the field for Whitehurst and he'll get his chance to make plays but I wouldn't bet on it, Cincinnati has only allowed 1 WR to score in their last four games. I'd roll the dice with Edwards, if he plays.

at a flex position.. non ppr.. who do you go with (if hillis is out)

hardesty

alfonso smith

greg little

demaryius thomas

or possibly put in claim for reggie bush

It'd have to be Demaryius Thomas for me. He was easily Tebow's favorite target last week (10 targets while the other WR's had 9 total) and it was his first game since Week 11 of last year so he'll only improve going forward.

Best waiver wire TE fill in for Finley this week?

Jake Ballard

Jared Cook

Visanthe Shiancoe

Benjamin Watson

Ed Dickson

Brent Celek

Also, start Tebow vs. DET or ELI vs. Miami (chance of rain in forecast)

Thanks!

Jake Ballard is quietly becoming Manning's favorite target and gets to go against a Miami defense that has been absolutely terrible against TE's this year.

Manning has 11 TD's in his last five games and Miami is tied for the most fantasy points given up to a QB. I think I'll go Manning here giving you a nice QB/TE combo.

Thx in advance for your help.

Gronkowski vs Pit

or

Witten vs Phi

Then I need 1 of these:

Murray vs Phi (leaning towards him)

S-Jax vs NO

Torain vs Buf

Daniel Thomas vs NYG

& finally do I start :

Colston vs Stl ( leaning towards him)

or

Fitz vs Balt

NO Defense vs. STL

Cin Defense vs Sea

Also, trade help?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=256759

I had to make the same decision with New Orleans and Cincinnati both being available on the waiver wire and chose Cincinnati. Cincinnati is coming off of back-to-back defensive touchdown games, Lynch is dinged up and they have a backup QB under center. As if Seattle wasn't bad enough already.

Bernard Scott (vs SEA) or Pierre Thomas (vs STL)? (Ingram & Cedric out)

Flacco (vs ARI) or C. Ponder (vs CAR)?