Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

v0dka

(Week 9) Free Lineup Advice

Week 9 D?

Cincy vs Tenn.

KC vs MIA

Oak vs Den

Kansas City is my favorite defensive stream this week. They're becoming a turnover machine of late, generating 10 turnovers and scoring two defensive touchdowns in their last two games. Now they get the lowly Dolphins offense who hasn't scored more than 17 points since Week 1. Yeah, I'm lovin' this match up for Kansas City's D.

Top 2 Defenses this week:

Hou vs CLE

Cin @ TEN

Dal vs Sea

KC vs MIA

Oak vs Den

Which QB? Cassel vs MIA, Tebow @ OAK, Fitzpatrick vs NYJ

Thanks in advance.

Kansas City and Oakland.

I like Cassel out of the bunch. He's been up and down this season for sure but has had 250+ yards in three of his last four games and goes up against Miami's lowly pass defense that is good for giving up the second most fantasy points to QB's.

Ok, so while I understand why you would want to post a thread like this, why not just reply to peoples threads on these subjects? It doesn't make any sense to me as to why this is a thread when everyone has already posted their sit/start questions....

Kicker.

Hanson on a bye.

Janockowski

or

Bryant

It's always tough to predict a kicker but I'd roll with Janikowski this week.

My team os on SIG

Who should I drop for a Kicker?

I don't want to drop Ballard cuz I want to trade Finley away with Graham on bye in week 11.

Ok, so while I understand why you would want to post a thread like this, why not just reply to peoples threads on these subjects? It doesn't make any sense to me as to why this is a thread when everyone has already posted their sit/start questions....

I'm working on a project and would like to see how accurate my fantasy advice has been for everyone and it's a lot easier for me to look in a single thread as opposed to several of them.

Wow. This is a great roster for a last place team, man. I presume your problem has been sticking with guys who are disappointing (Johnson and Wayne in particular).

If you want to make a trade, I'm not sure who I'd target since you're fine at QB, very good at RB and WR, and fine at TE.

You just need to sit Johnson and Wayne until they, hopefully, come around. With Jackson, Greene, Fitz, Bryant and Rice, you should be fine at those five spots, with Rivers and Davis filling the other two spots.

The only guy I would consider dropping is Washington. He's been absolutely terrible since Britt went down. Not sure who's available, but I'll roll the dice on a sleeper seeing as you already have good depth at the position

So maybe not what you wanted to hear, but I'd ride it out.

Thanks for the input. I do appreciate it.

Since you're giving out advice I'll try to get a few :-D

1) So if McFadden ends up not playing this weekend should I put in CJ against a decent Bengals DE or Bush coming off a his best game of the season against the Chiefs? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2458023

2) Who would you start in flex: Manningham @ NE | Holmes @ BUF | Rice @ DAL [Have Manningham in now]

3) I grabbed Atlanta DEF even though I have Baltimore; thinking of starting them against Indi rather than Balt against Pit.

1) Johnson is dead to me after his last performance. I would personally bench him going forward until he snaps out of his funk.

2) If you want to swing for the fences, go with Rice. Dallas has a dinged up secondary and Seattle will most likely be down early, forcing Jackson to air it out.

3) I'd roll with Atlanta's D here too especially if you get points for points allowed.

This isn't necessarily a lineup question. But I want to get your thoughts on the recent struggles of Mendenhall, Austin and, to some extent, Dez Bryant. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel or just a lost season? No one will budge at trade offers for these guys.

Having some RB2 trouble with both Peyton Hillis and Ryan Mathews injured. My main options on the bench are Ryan Torain and Taiwan Jones

My lineup so far for week 9 is :

QB: Tom Brady

RB1: LeSean McCoy

RB2: ???

WR1: Mike Wallace

WR2: Greg Jennings

TE: Fred Davis (Questionable?)

Flex: Wes Welker

Kicker: Matt Bryant

Defense: Kansas City Chiefs

Bench RBs:

Peyton Hillis

Ryan Torain

Ryan Mathews

Taiwan Jones

Free Agency choices? :

Kendall Hunter

Isaac Redman

Donald Brown

CJ Spiller

Dexter McCluster

LaDainian Tomlinson

Thanks in advance!! B)

Which DST?

Cincy @ Ten

NYJ @ Buffalo

or Drop James Jones for a 1-week filler:

KC vs. Miami

Atlanta @ Indy

Oakland vs. Denver

The Jets defense should suffice but if you think you'll need some serious production from your defense, you have enough depth at WR to drop Jones and swing for the fences.

Team is in sig.

Trying to figure out who to start in my flex position.

Right now it's a tossup between Doucet, Decker, or Ogbonnaya. Who would you go with?

EDIT: Also, let me know what you think about the trades I've done so far

Ogbonnaya is drawing is first ever career start in his home town against his former team that just released him, I'd roll with him.

I think you've came out on top in all of your trades.