Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

copazetik

- DOWN 20, MUST WIN OUT -

I would definitely go with Bowe. I would disagree with the previous poster and go with Battle. At least early on, they will rely on the run a bit more because of Palko's inexperience. You're really splitting hairs with Battle and Breaston, though. Ultimately, it comes down to whether you believe they will run or throw more.

I would definitely go with Bowe. I would disagree with the previous poster and go with Battle. At least early on, they will rely on the run a bit more because of Palko's inexperience. You're really splitting hairs with Battle and Breaston, though. Ultimately, it comes down to whether you believe they will run or throw more.

Thanks Zapman! Yea I'm really hoping Bowe can justify my earlier trade for him and win the game himself. With my league's muddled playoff picture I need as many points as I can get lol! Most opinions I've read are that Pats get up big early, Chiefs go to the air, McCluster renders Battle useless... No one sensing a KC upset???

bowe and battle

who says battle can't get a cheap redzone TD ? ... the pats pathetic pass defense will be even worse without their top CB so even with palko they might be able to move the ball somewhat

battle should be able to get you 5-10 points, with a chance for a TD ... and you gotta play bowe

bowe and battle

who says battle can't get a cheap redzone TD ? ... the pats pathetic pass defense will be even worse without their top CB so even with palko they might be able to move the ball somewhat

battle should be able to get you 5-10 points, with a chance for a TD ... and you gotta play bowe

Agree, have to play Bowe. Should probably have changed the tread title... Also agree on Battle's chances on the goalline. Cassel had built a decent repore with Breaston but Palko and Baldwin were college teammates soooo.... Leaning towards Battle>Breaston, may flip a coin lol

Bowe is a must start, if you have a lot of faith in Palko, throw Breaston in there and pray for the new QB to WR2 connection. I pretty much hate Jackie Battle, but you could luck out and he could grab a TD (small chance). Good luck!

I see more Running Game tonight. Def Start Bowe. Sorry but i dont know if Rushing Touch gives you points in PPR league or not. Sorry never played PPR yet. If Running Touch gives you points than start Battle otherwise go with Breaston.

Help - http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=262024

Yes, rushing TD's are worth 6 points in our league. I'm almost set on Bowe/Battle which, given my recent luck in picking starters, means I should probably start Breaston lol! We'll see...

THANKS FOR THE HELP EVERYONE!!! ONE HOUR UNTIL KICKOFF!

Yes, rushing TD's are worth 6 points in our league. I'm almost set on Bowe/Battle which, given my recent luck in picking starters, means I should probably start Breaston lol! We'll see...

THANKS FOR THE HELP EVERYONE!!! ONE HOUR UNTIL KICKOFF!

If it were me, I'd go Bowe/Battle too.

If it were me, I'd go Bowe/Battle too.

Me too...I love deep leagues like this.

Me too...I love deep leagues like this.

The payoff sounded great but losing Jamaal Charles and Kenny Britt was the realization of my worse fear going into such a deep league, injuries and living on the waiver wire!