Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aaf314

Need trade advice?

I'm thinking of making a deal to get killer playoff line-up. I have tons of depth and would like to create the best overall lineup.

My line-up is in my signature

Options I'm thinking about

Foster or Rice for (Rivers, Matthews, Manningham?)

Steve Smith or Fitzgerald for (Matthews, Manningham, and Robinson)

If you can grab Foster in that first trade I would consider trying that. His playoff schedule is juicy, and I think he will continue to produce even with Leinart in there.

I might even go for Gronk and Foster for Finley, Rivers, Matthews, and Manningham

Yeah for sure. Manningham is just sitting on your bench when AJ returns. No need for Rivers with Stafford. AP and Foster will be beastly (or Foster and Murray if AP misses time) and Gronk is the best TE in football atm (I like him even more than Graham).

I'd love to have a

Stafford, AJ, Roddy, Vjax, AP, Murray, Foster/Rice, and Finley lineup for the playoffs.

Thanks for mine. If you can get Foster or Rice for that first package then do it. I like the deal swapping Gronk and Finley even better. I'm trying to upgrade to Gronk from Finley myself.

I'd target Arian #1, Ray #2, Fitz #3, Steve (south I take it) #4.

If any 2 of the guys you mentioned as trade bait get it done, do it, especially if we're talking Arian, Ray or Fitz. I'm so-so on Steve Smith thou.

What do you think is a good trade offer for fitz? The owner for Fitz has a Romo as a QB, so that probably eliminates my QB depth in teh trade offer.

Matthews and Manningham?

I would do the deals for Rice and Foster, and even Fitz, put I wouldn't consider Steve Smith. My top choices would be 1.Foster 2.Rice. 3 Fitz, Good Luck.

Thanks for mine.

I'm thinking of making a deal to get killer playoff line-up. I have tons of depth and would like to create the best overall lineup.

My line-up is in my signature

Options I'm thinking about

Foster or Rice for (Rivers, Matthews, Manningham?)

Steve Smith or Fitzgerald for (Matthews, Manningham, and Robinson)

Sure, although i doubt you can swing those deals. Fitz has the best chance of happening. Nobody is going to give up Foster or Rice for that set.

I might even go for Gronk and Foster for Finley, Rivers, Matthews, and Manningham

i would definitely try this one.

Jump on this if you can get it.

I concur with the above.

This would be redonkulous.

Thanks for helping with mine btw..

Try to get Foster or Rice first. Both Foster and Rice have easy schedules coming up. Though Im not sure if the Texans will sit Foster in their last two games.

I agree with this, although I dont think your giving up enough. Your not trading a true stud, its going to be tough to land the best player in Fantasy (Arian).

Definitely Foster is #1 with their juicy schedule and now no more Schaub.

Rivers, matthews, manningham would be a good start - but I don't think they would bite.

Maybe Rivers, matthews, and Robinson.

Robinson is hot but how hot will he be when Austin returns? I think after this week he would be a great sell high.

Gronk and Foster for Finley, Rivers, Matthews, and Manningham would be a sweet deal if they accepted.

I do however believe Finley could have a huge home coming stretch. Gronk right now is expensive and Finley is cheap. Keep that in mind.

It seems pretty unlikely that you will be able to get someone's number one running back for a handful of scrubs. Good luck with that, though.

If I had Foster, I would never trade him for Rivers, who is playing horribly, Mathews, who is playing horribly, and Manningham, who is playing horribly. But that is just me. I think you are going to have to sweeten the deal considerably to get it done. And you want Gronkowski for Finley, too?

It just does not seem too realistic.

What do you think of mine?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=262185