Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GottaGetTheWin

Donald Brown v Cj Spiller..WHIR

1 pt PPR. Title says it all. This is assuming that Addai is out which looks like he will be a GTD. If he isn't officially ruled out then I'll go with Spiller. If he is though the Brown matchup is very nice looking. What you think?

If Addai is out then I would definitely go with Brown, Carolina's run defense is bad.

Otherwise I think you have to take a chance with Spiller if Addai plays.

1 PPR I think I gotta go with Spiller. Sounds like they wanna give Spiller a shot to be the man, and the Bills will likely fall behind big early and have to go pass heavy. Means a lot of checkdowns to Spiller. Donald Brown is a solid play, as far as I know Delone Carter is healty so he could really eat into Browns production.

Can you play both? Spiller has WR eligibility, I"m starting him in place of Denarius Moore which I think is a solid play. He won't rush for many yards but he may catch 8 balls or so.

Otherwise you gotta go with Brown only if Addai is out. Panthers run D is trash.

Spiller is awful. And he is playing against the Jets, who stuff the run. And he will split carries with Johnny White. Wrong choice.

Donald Brown is facing the pathetic Panthers. Even if Addai plays, he is very unlikely to carry a full work load. Brown is the pick.

What do you think of my issue?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=262185

Play brown.. CAR run def is awful.. I think Addai, if active, will play limited role.. He's still not fully recovered.. I don't trust Spiller..

I'd go with Brown. Carolina has a pathetic defense. Did you see what Kevin Smith (who was out of football 3 weeks ago) did to them last week?

Thanks for mine.

I am in the same boat....but also have the LAW FIRM......i do think spiller will get a bunch of touches this weekend and if addai is out donald brown could be big also...like the law firm but not as much since it's a PPR league.....if addai is in i'm leaning spiller if not...then brown

Chan Gailey and the Bills coaching staff is apparently so high on Spiller's skill as a running back that...they have been using him as a wide receiver. All year. On a team with only one other running back.

I just don't see it, guys. Brown has at least been putting up decent YPC numbers and catching some passes this year. Brown may not be a great choice, but it seems like he is a better play against an abysmal Carolina defense as compared to Spiller v. the Jets.