Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bandito

Lineup help

I need 2 RB, 1 WR and 1 Flex. My intention was to roll:

Bush (vs. Chicago - somewhat difficult)

MJD (vs. Houston - fairly difficult)

Fitz (@ StL - should be okay)

Wallace (@ KC - fair match-up, though Ben has the thumb)

However, half my lineup played yesterday and gave me a very underwhelming 39 points. We play doubleheaders and I just made it to first place last week -- I would really rather not give it back right before the playoffs by losing twice this week.

I'm wondering if I should sub Chris Johnson (against a poor TB run D) and VJax (against Denver and Champ) in for MJD and Wallace and swing for the fences.

Thoughts?

Leave a link! Hopefully the site will start playing nice with Safari again (not liking this new set-up B) ).

Start Bush & Jones Drew. Michael been on fire as of late and DMC is out again. Fitz & Wallace go for the WR and Flex.

I'd stay pat, but V-Jax though a tough matchup has their backs against the wall and I could see him explode at home. Bears D was supposed to be good and he lit them up. Tough to sit Wallace though. If you want boom or bust V Jax is your guy to get multiple TDs. Wallace is the safer play, though I think this is Mendenhall's week.

I would keep MJD, I have zero faith in CJ whatsoever. Wallace and Vjax is a little tougher, but I think Wallace is just as a good bet to have a huge as Vjax but his floor is higher.

Keep MJD and Wallace. CJ is just not playing well and I doubt he will for the rest of this season in any consistent fashion. And roll with Wallace. VJax is too inconsistent to play when you need the points.

Definitely keep it the way it is. Don't overthink it too much. Good luck Bandito!

MJD is going to have around 80 yards and no touchdowns v. the very good Texans D. If you are happy with that, go for it.

But how are you going to feel in the not totally unlikely event that Chris Johnson finally hits on a 60 yard TD run?

As for Wallace and VJacks, I would normally try to play them both. In this case, bench VJacks only because Phillip is playing like crap and Champ Bailey has shut Jackson down so many times, he may be in his head.

Help with mine if you haven't already?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=262185

Thanks for the help with mine. Your advice is always appreciated!

I like everyone you're going with except for MJD. I think you're better off with CJ because of the matchup. It's close, and it might even be crazy to sit Drew, but I'm a gambler and always looking for a breakout.

Good luck!

Gotta agree with most everyone here and recommend you stick with your original plan/choices. You have a bunch of studs so it's always going to be tough choosing but I think you identified the guys who are playing best right now.

Good luck

I would keep it. MJD for sure. I agree with poster that said VJs floor is lower, so I'm sticking with Wallace, they both have the same upside.