Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bandito

Take a flyer on Johnny White?

To say my RBs are inconsistent is an understatement. Is there someone on my team you'd drop for a lotto ticket like Johnny White in Buffalo. I'm not exactly sure I have faith in Spiller to run with the gig, or with Choice to do much with it either.

On the other hand, I'm not sure I see a cut on my team outside of Ogbonnaya. I kind of like Baldwin as a long-term keeper (we aren't quite a dynasty, but pretty close). And between Cleveland's upcoming schedule and the (possible) looming return of Hillis and Hardesty, maybe th eOB-GYN's time has come?

Thoughts?

Again, leave your link!

They are saying Peyton Hillis might even play as soon as this Sunday, and Hardesty is back, too. I think dropping Ogbayanna is an excellent idea. It seems pretty unlikely that CJ Spiller will succeed as a "between the tackles" runner, so White definitely has an opportunity in front of him. Claim White now, because if he has a decent game or even scores a goal-line TD against the Jets, he will be the hot waiver claim of next week.

Thanks for the input on my issue.

That's what I'm wondering. I have no idea how many times I looked at Demarco Murray's name on the FA list and didn't make the add. B)

I would take the flier on White. We have deep leagues and I drafted him before the season started since they were saying a few good things about him then.

Take a flier on White. Ogbannaya can definitely be dropped at this point, his most productive games are behind him.

I would definitely drop Ogbonnaya. Have some faith in Spiller...he is also a good receiver. Fred Jackson is out for the season and they are going to go heavy on Spiller. Pick him up and have faith in him. I think he can provide points for your team.

I would drop Old Banana. That looks like its gonna be a timeshare in Cleveland now, and I sorta like the gamble with White's chance to take that backfield.

I'm sorta going through the same thing, except debating hanging onto Titans DST for playoffs or taking a flier on White for trades right before deadline

Help with mine?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=262704

I would drop Old Banana. That looks like its gonna be a timeshare in Cleveland now, and I sorta like the gamble with White's chance to take that backfield.

I'm sorta going through the same thing, except debating hanging onto Titans DST for playoffs or taking a flier on White for trades right before deadline

Help with mine?

Help with mine?

Could be worth taking a flier on... Ogy won't be relevant but I don't see white being relevant either. If buffalo was so high on him then why didn't he get more snaps in season over spiller or to at least spell fjax?