Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LIONS FAN-dsn

-XXX-= Pick my starting RBs Poll =-XXX-

Which RBs to Start (Week 13)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pick 2 out of the 4, add comments if you will too plz

• Roy Helu vs Jets
    • Kevin Smith vs Saints
    • Benjarvus Green-Ellis vs Colts
    • Beanie Wells vs Cowboys

Please note the scoring format in the signature below. We value recieving yards pretty well, so when Helu goes for 100 yards recieving that's actually pretty huge + his rushing workload. This is yardage heavy scoring guys! All purpose yards are great!

Please vote, championships are on the line!

Leave a link for yours!

Thanks for the help. Since receiving is big, I went with Helu and KSmith. Check Smith Sunday morning, if you aren't comfortable, put Green Ellis in. I just think Helu and Smith will catch a good amount and both should be used in high volume. Good luck.

Gotta go Helu who has played like an RB 1 both times he has been in the feature role. Obviously that means Shanny will bench him but I'm starting him to.

Law-firm is the main guy when the Pats have a lead and they should jump out early meaning BJGE should be in a lot.

Thanks for the help on mine. I would go with Rou Helu and BJGE. Given that Kevin Smith is facing the dreaded game-time decision and could easily suffer a mid-game set back even if he does play, I chose BJGE over him. I think I would just stay away from Beanie against a great offense and good run defense. If the run defense doesnt stop him, they could easily fall down early and air out the ball for the remainder of the game. I have to admit that even though BJGE has an ideal matchup, I would still be nervous throwing him in there as well, given all the heads in that backfield. I could see the Pats picking up an early lead (which hopefully BJGE scores during). But then after that, I could see them sitting BJGE out for multiple series for Vereen and Ridley. Sorry for flip flopping, just throwing that out there. I still choose Helu and BJGE, in hopes that BJGE scores early. If you want to risk it, play Smith. I am going through the same dilemma, and currently have Decker in my FLEX position right now, in fear that Smith will aggravate his injury mid game or be very limited. Must win game for me, and I don't feel like I can risk it.

Thanks for the help on mine. I would go with Rou Helu and BJGE. Given that Kevin Smith is facing the dreaded game-time decision and could easily suffer a mid-game set back even if he does play, I chose BJGE over him. I think I would just stay away from Beanie against a great offense and good run defense. If the run defense doesnt stop him, they could easily fall down early and air out the ball for the remainder of the game. I have to admit that even though BJGE has an ideal matchup, I would still be nervous throwing him in there as well, given all the heads in that backfield. I could see the Pats picking up an early lead (which hopefully BJGE scores during). But then after that, I could see them sitting BJGE out for multiple series for Vereen and Ridley. Sorry for flip flopping, just throwing that out there. I still choose Helu and BJGE, in hopes that BJGE scores early. If you want to risk it, play Smith. I am going through the same dilemma, and currently have Decker in my FLEX position right now, in fear that Smith will aggravate his injury mid game or be very limited. Must win game for me, and I don't feel like I can risk it.

Pretty much exaclty how I feel, but maybe the Lions fan in me has me closer to starting Kevin Smith than you.. Go figure

The XXX enticed me to vote.

haha

Yea I prettied this one up a bit. It's a big question I need advice on though to be honest. I feel like this is a tough decision.