Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dasnut

Kinect Game Recommendations?

My sister just bought her 3 kids (8, 10 & 12 yr olds) an XBox Kinect Package for their big Christmas gift. She also got her boys (10 & 12 yr olds) the new Madden, Modern Warfare 3 (I told her she might want to make sure there's an edited gameplay as she wouldn't appreciate the language) and FIFA Soccer. She also got some games for her 8 yr old daughter. I know nothing about the Xbox & Kinect as I love my PS3 and my "mature" games.

The 10 yr old is my godson and I want to get him a game that would be suitable for a Christmas present.

What would be the best game to get for them? I have no idea if they are interested in shooting games, sports games, etc.

The one I'm currently leaning towards is the Forza Motorsport 4. I think both boys enjoy cars and maybe this is a safer option than most of the games I typically buy for myself (You know the games that my wife only lets me play when my 4 and 5 yr olds are sound asleep!)

Or do I get them a game like the new Batman game though it's not for the kinect?

Thanks in advance!