SwisherHouse

What are you listening to?

robert earl keen has been dominating my itunes lately with jonny lang, the brothers, the black keys, drive-by truckers, and the crowes. one headlight by the wallflowers just popped on!

i'm listening to the new Kanye record a lot lately. i think it's awesome. i've been listening to everything from hip-hop (Jay-Z, Kanye, Common, Swizz Beatz, a Tribe Called Quest, etc) to rock/indie and metal (TooL, Tori Amos, Incubus, Deftones, Bloc Party, Taproot, Editors, Chimaira, Bury Your Dead, etc) as of late.

EWWW TOOL!!!! Id rather listen to Opera then them.

.................. Well no actually but theyre still terrible.

EWWW TOOL!!!! Id rather listen to Opera then them.

.................. Well no actually but theyre still terrible.

i saw them live at the tweeter center in july, they werent to bad either

all night tonight for the past 5-6 hours ive been on this website, and listenin to my ipod plugged into itunes on a playlist of many different artists!

iv been listenin to disturbed, bullet for my valentine, avenged sevenfold, linkin park, dope, red hot chili peppers, many many more

mainly disturbed and avenged sevenfold tho

at the same time i hav to listen to my brother play mr roboto and time after time and a bunch of other crapy people like weird al yankovic....kill me now!!!

dude, are we the same person? Bullet, linkin park A7x???!?!?!? gotta add All that remains, atreyu,, diecast, Endwell and many others to the list 10/30 A7X!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, are we the same person? Bullet, linkin park A7x???!?!?!? gotta add All that remains, atreyu,, diecast, Endwell and many others to the list 10/30 A7X!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha hell f-ckin ya dude, love all those bands u mentioned. haha

Great bands right there...

I agree...I get in different moods for music, Next might be some metal but who knows. It all depends.

I agree...I get in different moods for music, Next might be some metal but who knows. It all depends.

My friend DJ's so I got an exernal HD with over 10000 songs on it. My music is all over the place.

My friend DJ's so I got an exernal HD with over 10000 songs on it. My music is all over the place.

Damn...Thats crazy.

Dam. I thought I had a lot of songs on my itunes and I only have 7000.

Dam. I thought I had a lot of songs on my itunes and I only have 7000.

i have like 15000 on my itunes

Wow, I haven't seen anyone post anything that I personally listen to. Kind of weird, but for me it's been some more of Rufus Wainwright lately with some John Mayer Trio and a side of Bright Eyes.

Wait, really? Or is this a joke....

nah no joke...why?

Edited by BoSox04

nah no joke...why?

Just surprises me, I didn't think anyone still listened to them. I never really understood them, or why people liked their sound. That's cool though.

Just surprises me, I didn't think anyone still listened to them. I never really understood them, or why people liked their sound. That's cool though.

ya i just started listenin to them randomly, i do that alot lol

ill be sick of them in a week or two then ill start listenin to somethin like system of a down or sumtin like that

Edited by BoSox04

ya i just started listenin to them randomly, i do that alot lol

ill be sick of them in a week or two then ill start listenin to somethin like system of a down or sumtin like that

Haha, well gotcha. ROCK ON!!