SwisherHouse

What are you listening to?

Wow, I haven't seen anyone post anything that I personally listen to. Kind of weird, but for me it's been some more of Rufus Wainwright lately with some John Mayer Trio and a side of Bright Eyes.

i was just listening to "going to a town" on repeat while riding the train. kinda depressing.

cant listen to anything right now but i was listening to this mix my girl made me. its real chill but some of the music is all sad and ish.

sean lennon - dead meat, damien rice- 9 crimes, rufus, sigur ros, mute math, keane, blind melon, blue october, etc.

after listneing to this mix, im worried about her...lol. wanted to be in a different mood, so i switched it up and put on some good ole hip-hop.

edan-primitive plus

this dude is hilarious!!! check out the snips on amazon or somethin. hes a genius. "sing it sh**face!"

i was just listening to "going to a town" on repeat while riding the train. kinda depressing.

cant listen to anything right now but i was listening to this mix my girl made me. its real chill but some of the music is all sad and ish.

sean lennon - dead meat, damien rice- 9 crimes, rufus, sigur ros, mute math, keane, blind melon, blue october, etc.

after listneing to this mix, im worried about her...lol. wanted to be in a different mood, so i switched it up and put on some good ole hip-hop.

edan-primitive plus

this dude is hilarious!!! check out the snips on amazon or somethin. hes a genius. "sing it sh**face!"

Haha yeah some of his lyrics can be depressing but I listen to his music more for his singing abilities over how writing ability. Not a huge fan of his new cd either, like it, but Want One will always be his greatest.

dude, are we the same person? Bullet, linkin park A7x???!?!?!? gotta add All that remains, atreyu,, diecast, Endwell and many others to the list 10/30 A7X!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of A7X... I'm seeing them tonight in LA. CD release party.

Man, I haven't been to a concert in a while. However, it would be impossible to be satisfied with my next one in comparison to how amazing the last one I went to was.

Man, I haven't been to a concert in a while. However, it would be impossible to be satisfied with my next one in comparison to how amazing the last one I went to was.

haha who was it? you were waiting for someone to ask.

haha who was it? you were waiting for someone to ask.

I was actually trying not to say, because I will probably get crucified by anyone who knows him compared to what others listen. Anyways, it was Rufus Wainwright.

I haven't got anything new in a while.

I do dig Mudvayne's new "Dull Boy", can't wait for the album.

Lately it's been a mix of Machine Head, Slayer, DevilDriver and Black Label Society.

Usually I'm just listening to Howard on Sirius, though.

Speaking of A7X... I'm seeing them tonight in LA. CD release party.

good luck. i hate the new CD. its pretty bad IMO , they turned most of their songs into country western crap, just about everything is another Strength of the World and Warmness of the Soul

believe it or not, I just put like 50 Neil Diamond songs on my ipod. Grew up on him, he is the man!!!

believe it or not, I just put like 50 Neil Diamond songs on my ipod. Grew up on him, he is the man!!!

Nothing wrong with some Neil, I've got about 50 or so songs on my iPod as well.

doesnt appear to be much love in here for electronic music. that is generally what i listen to. old school freestyle, trance, house, dance, old school rap, etc. etc.

mylo vs. miami sound machine-doctor pressure, mika-relax, take it easy, sunset strippers-falling stars, information society-running, josh wink-higher state of consciousness, meck-feels like home, public enemy- my uzi weighs a ton, bring the noise, shut em down darude-feel the beat, iio-rapture, cass fox-touch me, utfo-beats & rhymes, milky-be my world, ak1200/cleveland lounge-drowning

and the beat goes on.......

doesnt appear to be much love in here for electronic music. that is generally what i listen to. old school freestyle, trance, house, dance, old school rap, etc. etc.

mylo vs. miami sound machine-doctor pressure, mika-relax, take it easy, sunset strippers-falling stars, information society-running, josh wink-higher state of consciousness, meck-feels like home, public enemy- my uzi weighs a ton, bring the noise, shut em down darude-feel the beat, iio-rapture, cass fox-touch me, utfo-beats & rhymes, milky-be my world, ak1200/cleveland lounge-drowning

and the beat goes on.......

I'm into more of the newer house/trance/electronic. I've seen lot of good DJ's in the past 3 years. Benny Benassi always gets the hot chicks to come out to the clubs.

I just got done listening to my friends cover of Oops I Did it Again and his last open mic performance, HILARIOUS! Really was quite the song, and before he played it he told the audience "I wrote this song about 10 years ago, it was stolen from me." Cracks me up everytime.

It's been a bunch of randomness to be honest.....Jack Johnson....Smashing Pumpkins.....Chevelle...Young Jeezy!

dont ask!

I'm into more of the newer house/trance/electronic. I've seen lot of good DJ's in the past 3 years. Benny Benassi always gets the hot chicks to come out to the clubs.

nice, a fellow electronica listener. so what else are you listening to... im always looking for new music

Playaz Circle ft. Lil Wayne - Duffle Bag Boy

nice wat to pay homage. Get your bifocal game up.

Just picked up She Wants Revenge's latest effort titled "This is Forever". and it is a quality album from track 1 to track 13. usually don't buy cds mostly buy individual songs off of itunes but i had to get this one. not sure if any of you other guys have heard of them but they are in the same realm as Interpol. definitely worth a pickup out of a 10 i'd give it an 8.5

nice, a fellow electronica listener. so what else are you listening to... im always looking for new music

Last album I picked up was the AFI side project Blaqk Audio and the latest from the Chemical Brothers. Both are pretty good.

Last album I picked up was the AFI side project Blaqk Audio and the latest from the Chemical Brothers. Both are pretty good.

cool, i get into most of my music these days listening to Sirius Satelite Radio..33 & 36

Can't get enough of latest Foo Fighters..."The Pretender" just rocks...