SwisherHouse

What are you listening to?

doesnt appear to be much love in here for electronic music. that is generally what i listen to. old school freestyle, trance, house, dance, old school rap, etc. etc.

Ah, memories. Mauro Picotto, Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyke, Jonathan Peters at Soundfactory(I used to go there almost every weekend). Seems like such a long time ago. Not that I don't like it anymore, I've just moved on.

I've been listening to a lot of Atreyu, Chiodos, The Showdown and Chasing Victory to name a few.

Ah, memories. Mauro Picotto, Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyke, Jonathan Peters at Soundfactory(I used to go there almost every weekend). Seems like such a long time ago. Not that I don't like it anymore, I've just moved on.

I've been listening to a lot of Atreyu, Chiodos, The Showdown and Chasing Victory to name a few.

so we getting some rep in here...thats what im talkin about. my GF loves Ferry Corsten, especially his song with Simon LeBon.

New Jay-Z album- American Gangster. Some classic tracks on this..

I've only heard that one song so far. Is it out already?

so we getting some rep in here...thats what im talkin about. my GF loves Ferry Corsten, especially his song with Simon LeBon.

I like Tiesto, Corsten, Benassi, Robbie River, Eric Prydz, David Guetta, Oakenfold, Axwell to name a few off the top of my head. What's the name of the song your talking about? My fav's by Corsten are It's Time and Punk. Sound pretty sick mixed into a set.

I like Tiesto, Corsten, Benassi, Robbie River, Eric Prydz, David Guetta, Oakenfold, Axwell to name a few off the top of my head. What's the name of the song your talking about? My fav's by Corsten are It's Time and Punk. Sound pretty sick mixed into a set.

Fire....Axwell & David Guetta have been in heavy rotation on Sirius. Punk is my fav FC song also i especially like the IceyRMX.

QUOTE(spundin @ Nov 1 2007, 01:03 PM)

Fire....Axwell & David Guetta have been in heavy rotation on Sirius. Punk is my fav FC song also i especially like the IceyRMX.

Outside of Oakenfold, I can honestly say that I don't recognize a single name there...the age gap strikes again!

Wait...I know Tiesto, too...

Ah, forgot about Tiesto. He's got some banging stuff. Don't know who does the Cosmic Gates remixes, but they had some great stuff earlier this decade.

Third Eye Blinds first CD...pretty darn good and one of the only CDs i can listen to straight through.

i still vote An Ocean Between Us ~ As I Lay Dying the Album of the year

I vote Rufus Wainwright - Release the Stars as album of the year. Well, actually it wasn't that great by his standards. I'm just really biased.

I vote Rufus Wainwright - Release the Stars as album of the year. Well, actually it wasn't that great by his standards. I'm just really biased.

"8 Diagrams" is my vote for album of the year.

Yea not many DJ's who arent club DJ's use CD's anymore.

Tell me about it. I DJ, both in clubs and the wedding reception/party stuff and I think I'm the only person left on the planet that still buys CDs. I spend sooooo much money on a weekly basis.

Anyway, I recently came across a CD I bought a few months ago under the seat of my fiances car. The dudes name is Consequence. He is sick. Think Kanye but with superior lyrics. He is actually on Kayne's label.

I am listening to a song called "Mad World" by Gary Jules

Very good song...Gary Jules is a great great man.

Tell me about it. I DJ, both in clubs and the wedding reception/party stuff and I think I'm the only person left on the planet that still buys CDs. I spend sooooo much money on a weekly basis.

Anyway, I recently came across a CD I bought a few months ago under the seat of my fiances car. The dudes name is Consequence. He is sick. Think Kanye but with superior lyrics. He is actually on Kayne's label.

cons to the quence! hes the man. he was suppose to blow up along time ago but his album got shelved and was stuck in limbo for while before kanye put him back on through mixtapes and stuff.

im still trying to find his shelved album.

as for me, im listening to burial - archangel

some dope moody two-step.

"8 Diagrams" is my vote for album of the year.

really? i didnt like 8 diagrams. freeway's album > than all november/december releases so far.

ghost and scarface's albums > 8 diagrams.

really? i didnt like 8 diagrams. freeway's album > than all november/december releases so far.

ghost and scarface's albums > 8 diagrams.

Freeway's new album has also been in heavy rotation for me the last 2 weeks. Now it's time for the new Face to be absorbed.

Freeway's new album has also been in heavy rotation for me the last 2 weeks. Now it's time for the new Face to be absorbed.

Freeways album is great. It is definitley better than the Wu album now that I have listened to a few times. I've never been so excited for a release before as this Wu album, but now since ive listened to it multiple times its came down a little bit. As far as albums of the year, for me it comes down to "The Ultimate Victory", and "Free At Last". Ghost album is crazy as well, but not his best work. I'm still waiting for Cuban Linx II to come out and be the best album in the last few years. If RZA does the entire albums production, I have no doubt that it will be that.

Ah, forgot about Tiesto. He's got some banging stuff. Don't know who does the Cosmic Gates remixes, but they had some great stuff earlier this decade.

I just bought the new Armin Van Burren cd Universal Religion. Pretty sick I must say. It eases up then goes straight back into the hard stuff.

I also got the new Jay Z American Gangster cd. I like that one as well. Track 10 has instrumental to Big Poppa by Biggie in it. I think both are worth the buy.