SwisherHouse

What are you listening to?

I have been listening to lots of Skindred lately. Anyone else listen to them?

I have been listening to lots of Skindred lately. Anyone else listen to them?

Yea i can get down to them as a change of pace.

Yea i can get down to them as a change of pace.

I like it because of the uniqueness I think...the whole reggae/jamaicain lead signer adds a lot of flavor to their music.

I like it because of the uniqueness I think...the whole reggae/jamaicain lead signer adds a lot of flavor to their music.

Yea same here they are one of the most unique bands in recent memory. They can do a lot with that reggae thing it give them a lot of creative freedom.

Has anyone heard of Easy Dub All Stars? They're a reggae band that has done some really thoughtful covers of Radiohead's OK Computer and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. Very good summer music.

Lately I've also been getting into the Brooklyn based MGMT. Lots of layers, good lyrics, just a cool modern alternative band.

Has anyone heard of Easy Dub All Stars? They're a reggae band that has done some really thoughtful covers of Radiohead's OK Computer and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. Very good summer music.

Lately I've also been getting into the Brooklyn based MGMT. Lots of layers, good lyrics, just a cool modern alternative band.

name sounds familiar, but i can't say i've heard their stuff

I'm still waiting for Whitechapels new CD to come out and when it does i think i might crap my pants out of joy.

I feel like I'm in middle school again

hahahahahaha...i have no idea how i found that song either.

hahahahahaha...i have no idea how i found that song either.

Lol that song is classic.....havent heard it in forever.

Ive been listening to 'Echoes Silence Patience and Grace' by Foo Fighters lately, since Im going to their concert this summer. Not bad, but I think I had higher expectations for it than I probably should have

Bloodhound Gang revived this song when I was in Junior High. I don't get to say this very often but that makes me feel old to say that.

Michael Franti and Spearhead

M.I.A.

for the revolutionary sorts...

Just came on the Ipod

Endless Struggle by Throw the Fight

I recommend them for those of you that like this style of music

Just came on the Ipod

Endless Struggle by Throw the Fight

I recommend them for those of you that like this style of music

Kevin its past your bedtime...go to bed lol. Can't sleep with drums banging in your head.

...Kids and their rap music...

Kevin its past your bedtime...go to bed lol. Can't sleep with drums banging in your head.

...Kids and their rap music...

Unfortunately, I'm at work. So no bed for another oh, 22 hours

Oceano is bringing the beef!

MGMT is sick. That cd is awesome. I'm going to go see them pretty soon.

I actually have that whole Easy Dub Dark Side album. Pretty sick. I haven't heard the Radiohead one but imagine that would be cool also.

I just saw Pink Floyd play at Coachella this weekend. They played all their hits I have to say except for Run Like Hell. They also played Dark Side of the Moon all the way through. Probably one of the coolest expereinces ever. I don't think they have done that in at least 20 years.

Forsaken The Sky local band there actually pretty good.

I'm killin' The Roots "Rising Down" album. Another classic by ?uest and the gang

I'm killin' The Roots "Rising Down" album. Another classic by ?uest and the gang

ehh its not that great IMO. really slows down towards the end of the album. too many (wack) guests, too many weak hooks, the beats are hit or miss.

my favorite tracks are still the ones that were leaked months ago.

game theory > rising down