SwisherHouse

What are you listening to?

really eh. i know a lot of ppl that agree with u on that track. but personally i wasn't feeling it. i love so many of shawty redd's productions but that wasn't one of em..just cant get into it. either way this cd's bumpin right now can't get enough of it. tunes are stuck in my head. it's nice to get an album like this i can pretty much play all the way thru and enjoy myself.

Who Dat is insane. Especially to ride to. Maybe its because the Jeezy/Shawty Redd combination is what made Thug Motivation one of my favorite albums in the last 10 years. I've been dissapointed hearing Jeezy do tracks with Usher and all these other R&B style tracks. Listening to this song makes me feel like im listening to Trap or Die again.

old school eminem will forever be the greatest music ever. the slim shady lp and the marshall mathers lp greatest 2 albums in history.

I'm listening to the first Foreign Exchange album. One of my favorite albums of all time. It makes it even more amazing when you consider how it was made.

From Wikipedia:

"Connected" is the debut album by Foreign Exchange, a hip-hop group consisting of American rapper Phonte from Little Brother and Dutch producer Nicolay.

Their group name comes from how they produced their songs: Nicolay would produce a beat in the Netherlands and send the beat to Phonte through instant messaging, email, and traditional mail to lay down the vocals. Phonte would return the product, so Nicolay could then master the track; they did not meet until they began touring for the album.

I'm listening to the first Foreign Exchange album. One of my favorite albums of all time. It makes it even more amazing when you consider how it was made.

From Wikipedia:

"Connected" is the debut album by Foreign Exchange, a hip-hop group consisting of American rapper Phonte from Little Brother and Dutch producer Nicolay.

Their group name comes from how they produced their songs: Nicolay would produce a beat in the Netherlands and send the beat to Phonte through instant messaging, email, and traditional mail to lay down the vocals. Phonte would return the product, so Nicolay could then master the track; they did not meet until they began touring for the album.

A friend of mine in college was really into Foreign Exchange and turned me onto them. I remember him telling me how they produced the whole album, that's just bananas. True talent right there.

Currently Listening To:

The new All That Remains CD Overcome

I know it hasn't come out yet.... Shhhhhh

it's bomb btw

Black Milk Instrumentals.

off of what, did he put out new material?

black milk is my dude, he's takin over the game. u catch elzhi's album the preface?? one of the best hip hop albums this year IMO. elzhi is seeeeriously one of the best lyracists in rap right now, dudes a monster. black milk produced pretty much the whole thing. he should have an album going out soon too. everything he puts out tho is dope.

ps. just downloaded royce 5'9's the bar exam 2 last night when it leaked....i was in love with the first one, and been waitin on this for a while now, hope it lives up.

old school eminem will forever be the greatest music ever. the slim shady lp and the marshall mathers lp greatest 2 albums in history.

those 2 albums are ridiculous. hope em comes back in his 09 album. i almost guarantee we'll see old em. lotta s--- happened since his last album including proofs death.

and agree with u guys on foreign exhange, album is the smoothest s--- i ever heard. most laid back album of time. cant wait for their next one, should be out this year pretty sure.

Still listening to Metallica's Death Magnetic.

Love it.

Puts that candyass hip hop crap that the cool metrosexual kids listen to to shame. B)

off of what, did he put out new material?

black milk is my dude, he's takin over the game. u catch elzhi's album the preface?? one of the best hip hop albums this year IMO. elzhi is seeeeriously one of the best lyracists in rap right now, dudes a monster. black milk produced pretty much the whole thing. he should have an album going out soon too. everything he puts out tho is dope.

ps. just downloaded royce 5'9's the bar exam 2 last night when it leaked....i was in love with the first one, and been waitin on this for a while now, hope it lives up.

Yes, its a brand new instrumental tape he put out. It's called "Music from the Color Purple". It's supposedly the prelude to his album "Tronic" which is coming out Oct 28. He's also producing the entire collaboration album between Sean Price and Guilty Simpson entitled "Random Axe". So a lot of Black Milk material coming in the near future.

Elzhi album is definitley one of my favorites of 2008 so far.

I havent listened to Bar Exam 2 yet, but I already downloaded it. When I saw "Royal Flush Freestyle" on the tracklisting, I noticed that song was Royce, Elzhi & Canibus on the same track. You know theres gonna be some crazy bars on that.

those 2 albums are ridiculous. hope em comes back in his 09 album. i almost guarantee we'll see old em. lotta s--- happened since his last album including proofs death.

and agree with u guys on foreign exhange, album is the smoothest s--- i ever heard. most laid back album of time. cant wait for their next one, should be out this year pretty sure.

u really think hell go back to that slim shady rapist psychopath killer s---? i doubt it, his daughers older now probably 13 or 14 so i doubt he would go back to that stuff. itll probably me more along the lines of encore which was ok. but i would do anything for him to go back to his old ways...

u really think hell go back to that slim shady rapist psychopath killer s---? i doubt it, his daughers older now probably 13 or 14 so i doubt he would go back to that stuff. itll probably me more along the lines of encore which was ok. but i would do anything for him to go back to his old ways...

lol no i dont mean rapist/psychopath...so yeah that slim is probably history. but i mean the pre encore eminem that still ripped tracks and was hungry. i cant even believe u said it was OK if it was anything like Encore...that s--- damn near turned me off eminem altogether but luckily he has too much material b4 hand to just write him off cuz of that. but no that album was pure BS. he needs to stop treating tracks like a joke, and some 10 year old kid. he even said it himself on the album, that he sell albums without even saying s---. he wasnt even trying on encore, and thats what pissed me off. but with proofs death, and i think more issues with kim/family...should be some serious tracks on there, and he sounds hungry by all accounts. even a crazy track rumoured with DJ premo and em...and premo himself said em went bananas on it.

Yes, its a brand new instrumental tape he put out. It's called "Music from the Color Purple". It's supposedly the prelude to his album "Tronic" which is coming out Oct 28. He's also producing the entire collaboration album between Sean Price and Guilty Simpson entitled "Random Axe". So a lot of Black Milk material coming in the near future.

Elzhi album is definitley one of my favorites of 2008 so far.

I havent listened to Bar Exam 2 yet, but I already downloaded it. When I saw "Royal Flush Freestyle" on the tracklisting, I noticed that song was Royce, Elzhi & Canibus on the same track. You know theres gonna be some crazy bars on that.

sweet thanks for the heads up on black milk...gonna cop that instrumental. love him as a producer

been listenin to a lot of Murs for President, and Blu and mastermind - johnson and johnson. both have a ton of nice cuts. blu is in my top 5 right now the kid is a beast.

wow Jake One's new album "white van music" is craaaazy. one of my fav albums of the year. he's a beast making beats. got some real nice MCs on it too: little brother, royce 5'9, elzhi, DOOM, freeway and more.

I've been listening to "Slaughterhouse" on the repeat for the last couple days. For some reason Nino Bless was included on the track, as he is obviously out of his league tradin bars with the 4 other MC's.

Joell Ortiz, Nino Bless, Crooked I, Royce Da 5'9 and Joe Budden - Slaughterhouse

I've been listening to "Slaughterhouse" on the repeat for the last couple days. For some reason Nino Bless was included on the track, as he is obviously out of his league tradin bars with the 4 other MC's.

Joell Ortiz, Nino Bless, Crooked I, Royce Da 5'9 and Joe Budden - Slaughterhouse

word didn't MIND that track...a little too dense for me though. but the verses were obv fire.

on another note...black milk - tronic just leaked. pretty crazy album off one listen. i must say i may have found MY fav track this year.

Black Milk ft. Royce 5'9 - Losing Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K__aJrc-uZc

B)

RIDICULOUS.

black milk really stepped up his lyracism on this album. i was shocked. flow is ridic as usual.

Murs,

Living Legends,

King Khan and the Shrines/BBQ Sauce,

Pavement... but that never comes out of the lineup...,

The Kinks,

And that Babbletron album Mechanical Royalty...,

Oh and for some reason,

a whole lot of Public Enemy.

Who it'd been a while since I listened to regularly.

Thats basically been it for the last couple weeks...

I like variety...

Alot of it.

right now im really into dj jazzy jeff and the fresh prince. man i love nightmare on my street and i think i could beat mike tyson lol