SwisherHouse

What are you listening to?

The most overlooked MC of this generation...

Few have been as consistent over the years.

FREEWAY.

I wish i could grow a beard like his.....

starting to get into some third eye blind. all i know right now is semi charmed life and jumper which are amazing. any other recommendations from 3eb?

<-------- going to see black milk and elzhi tmrw night here in T.O.

i will probably wet my pants during the show. but seriously these 2 are my fav MCs (and producer for black) in hip hop right now period. black milk is slowly turning into one of the greatest producer/rappers in a loooong time, and hes still so young.

<-------- going to see black milk and elzhi tmrw night here in T.O.

i will probably wet my pants during the show. but seriously these 2 are my fav MCs (and producer for black) in hip hop right now period. black milk is slowly turning into one of the greatest producer/rappers in a loooong time, and hes still so young.

them dudes are very average at best. Give me a group like M.O.P. or Psycho Realm over them anyday. I like some of the Black Milk beats but his flow isn't that nice.

I'm listening to:

Jadakiss & Styles P- We Gonna Make It

Impending Doom and this...

them dudes are very average at best. Give me a group like M.O.P. or Psycho Realm over them anyday. I like some of the Black Milk beats but his flow isn't that nice.

I'm listening to:

Jadakiss & Styles P- We Gonna Make It

they are far from average but it's your opinion.

i cannot listen to M.O.P. unless i'm trying to get hammered and amped up personally.

and black's beats are def better than his flow, but his flow on his new album is crazy i think. lyrics maybe not insane, but his flow was real good.

desperately waitin for a few albums. 1 from royce and prem...and the other from black, sean P, and guilty simpson...both should be crazy.

they are far from average but it's your opinion.

i cannot listen to M.O.P. unless i'm trying to get hammered and amped up personally.

and black's beats are def better than his flow, but his flow on his new album is crazy i think. lyrics maybe not insane, but his flow was real good.

desperately waitin for a few albums. 1 from royce and prem...and the other from black, sean P, and guilty simpson...both should be crazy.

That Royce and Premier album has almost reached mythical proportions. I highly doubt that will ever materialize. I've heard that the majority of production on the next Royce album will be handled by Statik Selektah.

This Kanye album has got me sitting here never wanting a girlfriend again.

You are afraid of rejection, that is why you never commit to a single girl. You told me this yourself.

If she actually likes listening to his music, you need to show her the Slapaho side of your nationality. B)

started listening to the documentary again. i think its games best album, he had something to prove back then, some tracks are just insane.

the album is total trash. awful..........

the album is total trash. awful..........

I think it is good. Mostly because I am a production-head and I enjoy the cinematic quality of his compositions. It's definitely not an album for everyone.

Common's newest collaboration with The Neptunes and Kanye is a different path for him but still Common is one of the best lyricist of my time IMO. I recommend grabbing it if you like old school Chicago style rap with actual substances to the lyrics.

Love the new Kings of Leon..."Sex on Fire" and "Use Somebody" are just terrific songs...current favorite song on the air is Airborne Toxic Event's "Sometime Around Midnight"...

Common's newest collaboration with The Neptunes and Kanye is a different path for him but still Common is one of the best lyricist of my time IMO. I recommend grabbing it if you like old school Chicago style rap with actual substances to the lyrics.

Kanye did not have anything to do with that album besides his dissapointing verse on one of the tracks. That was the whole point of this album for Common; trying to do an album without Kanye for the first time in a long while. I think it was a swing and a miss on Commons part and hopefully Kanye takes back over for his next project.

Kanye did not have anything to do with that album besides his dissapointing verse on one of the tracks. That was the whole point of this album for Common; trying to do an album without Kanye for the first time in a long while. I think it was a swing and a miss on Commons part and hopefully Kanye takes back over for his next project.

Yeah, I probably should have specified that it wasn't really a collaboration with Kanye. More that Kanye was involved with one track. B)

I love the new album. Just wish it was longer but then again, there isn't much Common puts out that I don't. I think he was an awesome lyricist and combining that with the Neptunes making some pretty sick beats, I think it is a nice up beat album. Kind of weird to hear Common rapping so much about women though, some of is lyrics are pretty weird but such is he.

Hahah well this seems to be more of a rap and R&B thread than anything, so does any like people under the stairs?