SwisherHouse

What are you listening to?

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion. I've been into this band for some time, and it's nice to see them getting wider acclaim and rave reviews for this one. It's psychedelic, for sure, but it's some stellar tunes.

Just got my copy today... and I agree... I haven't enjoyed an album (during the first listen) that much in a while. It's not for everybody, but there hasn't been any music out in a while that's been worth anything... so you have to appreciate a week like this.

ems new song crack a bottle leaked earlier this month

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ymNwsg2T2w

what are your thoughts

Eh its good but his other stuff is much better. I like his more aggressive stuff a lot more than this hopefully the rest of it ends up being better than this.

Eh its good but his other stuff is much better. I like his more aggressive stuff a lot more than this hopefully the rest of it ends up being better than this.

this is probably gonna be the 1st single (the beat is really hot imo). his 1st single off all his albums are always joking songs if you know what i mean. (my name is, real slim shady, without me, just lose it). this song kind of fits in with those. but yeah i agree his agressive slim shady stuff was ridiculous, and hopefully hell go back to that.

Friend of mine just got me hooked on BassDrive. Anyone here listen to it?

Im listening to some rap and pop. (its my ritual while I study)

Watch Dis - Plies

Im ME- Lil Wayne

I Run - Slim Thug

I'm listening to some old school metal as in King Diamond's Abigail album.

Young Jeezy - My President

T.I./JT - Dead & Gone

Sick

They both suck.

A bunch of podcasts. My friends do a sports talk podcast so I try to check them out when they do a new episode, and I enjoy Bill Simmons and the BS report, Boston homerism aside.

A bunch of podcasts. My friends do a sports talk podcast so I try to check them out when they do a new episode, and I enjoy Bill Simmons and the BS report, Boston homerism aside.

I love Bill Simmons too gotta love the Ewing Theory.

old school xzibit. paparazzi, at the speed of life, the foundation, get your walk on, etc.

I have my thumbs in your eyes and I keep f---ing pushing. Some Elysia from their first CD I miss it when they were so damn good, Masochist was such a good CD too.

I have my thumbs in your eyes and I keep f---ing pushing. Some Elysia from their first CD I miss it when they were so damn good, Masochist was such a good CD too.

Gary i love ya bro but damn i worry about people who listen to that stuff. I'm a HUGE metalhead, but that stuff is just some weird mix of Hot Topic and Columbine High School.